House Price Crash Forum
Sorayya

Selling Houses With Amanda Lamb

I wanted to get in touch with regards to Channel 4’s property programme “Selling Houses with Amanda Lamb” as we are looking for people in Ipswich to take part.

The programme features three properties currently on the market and we are looking for people interested in purchasing a house in the area.

Does anybody know anyone who fits this criteria?

As part of this, I wondered if it would be possible for you to circulate this message via social media too and/or if possible displayed in a public area within your business.

Alternatively, please retweet/ repost us:

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Selling-Houses-with-Amanda-Lamb-504755303049339/?hc_ref=SEARCH

Twitter: @sellinghousestv

I appreciate any help you may be able to offer.

Hi, we might be of interest. I have a 3 bed for sale just outside Ipswich at £550k. So far the response has been AMAZING we've had 2 viewings in 8 weeks and are sure it's going to sell very soon, as the agent keeps reassuring us that houses round here are like hot cakes. Our neighbours house was only on the market for 2 hours and it sold for £400k last year, it's pretty much identical to ours.

We know it's just a case of finding the "right buyer" and so would be very interested in any extra exposure you can offer. I think a professional actor/actress couple having a peek round and pretending to be interested, would be just the thing needed to find us our perfect buyers. Please contact me on naivedelusionsellers@gmail.com thanks xx

I have a 2 bed flat in IP1. My neighbours was recently sold (2015) for 395k, its was 3 bed and has nice views. Mine is let to a nice couple at a price of £1500 per month. Mine is a 2 bed, but has a nicer bathroom (with a shower over the bath) and its kitchen has a double sink, only downside is the views are not so nice (but you can see Dunelm from the front window).

http://www.cameokitchens.co.uk/product.php?xProd=831&gclid=CNzK6cyd9s8CFRcTGwodNmYG_A&google_shopping=Franke ARX670&TTRACK=PF 24/10/2016 22:03:59PF cameo Franke ARX670 437&jssCart=9e6c029176685c68ea4aa449a90e58e6

There is another flat in the block currently up for sale at 495k. 

I would be interested in putting it on the market at around the 520k market, looking to achieve somewhere close to that(what would you suggest is a fair price in this massive bubble market?)

On 10/24/2016 at 5:43 PM, Sorayya said:

I wanted to get in touch with regards to Channel 4’s property programme “Selling Houses with Amanda Lamb” as we are looking for people in Ipswich to take part.

The programme features three properties currently on the market and we are looking for people interested in purchasing a house in the area.

Does anybody know anyone who fits this criteria?

As part of this, I wondered if it would be possible for you to circulate this message via social media too and/or if possible displayed in a public area within your business.

Alternatively, please retweet/ repost us:

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Selling-Houses-with-Amanda-Lamb-504755303049339/?hc_ref=SEARCH

Twitter: @sellinghousestv

I appreciate any help you may be able to offer.

What's wrong with Ipswich? Is it going to have a property crash like places in the sun such as Spain or France?