House Price Crash Forum

HOLA441

Just a few videos that clarified for me at least what's going on in Aleppo.

MSM portrays Assad and the Syria Army as absolute monsters murdering civilians and many children without mercy. 

Aleppo always looks completely bombed out, sorry if others know this Aleppo actually has a pocket of AlNusra/Alqaeda in East Aleppo. Most civilians fled to West Aleppo some time ago though some are trapped, used as human shields, who are killed if they try to escape to West Aleppo.

Anyway to the vids 

West Aleppo Drone

Restaurant in West Aleppo

East Aleppo Drone

Interview with Assad's wife first in 8 years apparently

Some of the above has made my understanding of the hell is going on a bit clearer.

HOLA442

There can be no negotiation with terrorists.

It's unfortunate, but those civilians held there are as good as dead already.

Russia will not relent in the face of terrorists. When the carrier group arrives I expect the Aleppo battle to be finally ended - probably with an attack so total that most of the terrorist held area will be raised to the ground.

HOLA443
HOLA444
30 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

As I've said before, I just don't get Asad. He's bombing the f@ck out of his own people. What will be the point of being president of a heap of rubble, and thousands of decomposing corpses?

Assad always confused me. He's educated, intelligent, well spoken with a congenial manner when interviewed.

However being bombarded with images of his evil deeds, left me confused, after all he is a ''dictator''  despite him winning massively in the 2014 election.

The first two vids paint an entirely different picture to what we're fed from the mainstream media. Definitely worth taking the time to watch.

The other vids present different views of Aleppo (apart from the BBC offering) including one of people enjoying time in an Aleppo restaurant.

The final vid of Asma Assad shows her to be intelligent and thoughtful like her husband.

I personally am interested in this as Hitlery's insistence of a no fly zone is leading the world perilously close to direct combat between the two nuclear super powers, which could lead to WW3 or even catastrophic nuclear confrontation.

It seems to me someone is looking for massive war and I don't think it's Putin.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
19 minutes ago, Migrant Mother said:

Assad always confused me. He's educated, intelligent, well spoken with a congenial manner when interviewed.

However being bombarded with images of his evil deeds, left me confused, after all he is a ''dictator''  despite him winning massively in the 2014 election.

The first two vids paint an entirely different picture to what we're fed from the mainstream media. Definitely worth taking the time to watch.

The other vids present different views of Aleppo (apart from the BBC offering) including one of people enjoying time in an Aleppo restaurant.

The final vid of Asma Assad shows her to be intelligent and thoughtful like her husband.

I personally am interested in this as Hitlery's insistence of a no fly zone is leading the world perilously close to direct combat between the two nuclear super powers, which could lead to WW3 or even catastrophic nuclear confrontation.

It seems to me someone is looking for massive war and I don't think it's Putin.

I dont think Assad has bombed his own people- Alawites.

Hes bombed countrymen (and women, and kids, etc) from difference sects.

Assad and the Alawites do not have the numbers to fight the Sunnis or the Shias. Alawites are a branch of Shias, so share an alignment/ common enemy in the Sunnis.

A quick summary of Syria goes:

Arab spring arrives there. Sunnis kick off.

Assad bombs them.

Told not to bomb them or else.

Assad bombs then again, red line isscrubbed out and redrawn.

Sanctions threadthed.

Assad says its me or ISIS.

West call his bluff.

Assad lets ISIS fight rebels.

Oh sh1t says West.

Russia gets antsy about its ME base.

Assad make deal with Russia.

Western diplomacy falls on face.

Free for all starts, so many factions hcuking and bombing noone know fckall.

HOLA449
56 minutes ago, spyguy said:

I dont think Assad has bombed his own people- Alawites.

Hes bombed countrymen (and women, and kids, etc) from difference sects.

Assad and the Alawites do not have the numbers to fight the Sunnis or the Shias. Alawites are a branch of Shias, so share an alignment/ common enemy in the Sunnis.

A quick summary of Syria goes:

Arab spring arrives there. Sunnis kick off.

Assad bombs them.

Told not to bomb them or else.

Assad bombs then again, red line isscrubbed out and redrawn.

Sanctions threadthed.

Assad says its me or ISIS.

West call his bluff.

Assad lets ISIS fight rebels.

Oh sh1t says West.

Russia gets antsy about its ME base.

Assad make deal with Russia.

Western diplomacy falls on face.

Free for all starts, so many factions hcuking and bombing noone know fckall.

I think you left a few points out.

The "Arab Spring" only arrived in Syria when Saudi Arabia and Qatar started giving tens of billions of dollars of cash and weapons to the "Human Rights" protesters who started the rebel movement.  I don't know about you, but the idea of Saudi Arabia and Qatar funding an actual human rights campaign anywhere in the world strikes me as completely hilarious (the BBC report this news with a straight face, of course).  If you look at a map, you will perhaps notice a relevant fact.  Qatar, which has massive natural gas reserves, would very much like to have a pipeline to deliver that natural gas to its market in Europe.  But to get to the Mediterranean, it would have to go through one of two countries: Israel or Syria.  Clearly, Israel isn't going to host a Qatari pipeline, so Syria is the only option.  There's a complication, though, in that someone already has a pipeline for natural gas flowing to Europe, and they really don't want any competition for their natural gas customers -- Russia.  Hence, it is very much in Russia's interest to see Assad stay in power in Syria.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
14 minutes ago, richc said:

I think you left a few points out.

The "Arab Spring" only arrived in Syria when Saudi Arabia and Qatar started giving tens of billions of dollars of cash and weapons to the "Human Rights" protesters who started the rebel movement.  I don't know about you, but the idea of Saudi Arabia and Qatar funding an actual human rights campaign anywhere in the world strikes me as completely hilarious (the BBC report this news with a straight face, of course).  If you look at a map, you will perhaps notice a relevant fact.  Qatar, which has massive natural gas reserves, would very much like to have a pipeline to deliver that natural gas to its market in Europe.  But to get to the Mediterranean, it would have to go through one of two countries: Israel or Syria.  Clearly, Israel isn't going to host a Qatari pipeline, so Syria is the only option.  There's a complication, though, in that someone already has a pipeline for natural gas flowing to Europe, and they really don't want any competition for their natural gas customers -- Russia.  Hence, it is very much in Russia's interest to see Assad stay in power in Syria.

Oh, everyone having a p1ss in the pot and good stir.

• 2 months later...
HOLA4412

Well its gone pretty quiet in Aleppo since Christmas, can't find any news of significance. This will disappoint the SJWs as they wanted a protracted battle with AlNusra still in the game, their friends against Assad.  Before Christmas, the barbaric rebels carried out cage burning on two Turks (not that we would have heard any of this on the BBC and a silence on the matter from the SJWs). It's amazing how these rebels went from the world enemy number one to our friends as soon as Russia got involved.

Hitchens talking sense earlier this month about swift results being the merciful option. The only crime against Humanity is the Western alliance that has protracted the situation imo.

HOLA4413

What nice part of the world can our democracy turn into shit next?:huh:

Somedays I despair, but I just have ordered a new pair of loudspeakers, so I feel content!

HOLA4414

I think the 300,000 people in East Aleppo has been debunked as #fakenews now hasn't it?

French TV went into east Aleppo during the evacs and spoke to locals who were pleased to see the back of the rebels. The BBC carried the footage filmed by the French but cut the interviews they did as it didn't fit in with the narrative.

The reality is that most people had left east Aleppo but some western funded terrorists.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think it is called here and Europe.

Nice one! Don't shit in your own breakfast bowl!:huh:

Archived