House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turned Out Nice Again

3rd Presidential debate thread

Pull out the American babies with forceps at 9 months and mince them up, while allowing anybody else to come into the country because we need people to work. F**kin' 'ell. 

Obama has cut the debt? WTF!

If you listen and watch conservative media - you'll see that the latest talking point is that "Obama's doubled the national debt during this presidency" They repeat it over and over again. It renders liberals speechless. Here's the proper response:

For starters, it's not true. The day Obama took office the debt was 10.626 trillion. It's now at 18.150 trillion. And while he has added 70.2% - it's not double.

Even they admit it's 'only' 70.2%. Jeeze. 

Source :- http://www.thomhartmann.com/users/nealedwards/blog/2015/11/bring-when-conservative-mentions-obamas-doubled-national-debt

Hillary killed bin laden... Yeah, I know and she's going to have a bit of trouble (hard fighting) when she fights her way through to the centre of Mosul. Go girl!

She can't take 3 paces without falling on her puffy face.

I caught the end of it as I woke up and saw the thread on here.

Realistically we're all just disappointed that she didn't have a collapse or seizure.

I nodded off so I'll watch is this morning, but one thing got my attention last night.

Kay Burley, from Sky, spent about five minutes trying to get one of Trump's people to say that if he loses, the vote was rigged, but if he wins it wasn't. She failed but undeterred went on to the next interview and started it with "Mr Bloggs just told me that if Trump loses, the vote was rigged, but if he wins it wasn't".

She also dropped a rude word when asking one of Trump's people if it was okay for Trump to "grab it".

Media biased? :rolleyes:

what she didnt think of, is obviously, if its rigged, its rigged, whoever wins.  What she was asking was, if the rigging failed, will Trump be bothered?

Lefties hate reality.  Its to be ignored if it goes their way, dealt with if it doesnt.

The news on BBC Radio Sheffield and an even more minor local station (RotherFM) was dominated by Trump apparently saying that he would refuse to accept the result if he lost (a bit like Remoaners there then BBC?). And a talking head who was quoted as being 'horrified'.  Nothing else of the debate was reported.

Although why the flip this is a lead item on local breakfast radio is the real question. It's as if the Rotherham area hasn't got any other newsworthy stuff happening :blink: ...

And then Foster on the BBC launched into an appeal from a scouse bloke who is crowdfunding a documentary about the heroic life of Dennis Skinner.

Vote rigging, as revealed by the leaked emails, is a crime.  Lefties think its a game. Thing is, rule of law in the US is now down to feelings.

For what it's worth it was a narrow Trump win.

But I'm not sure what the point is of Trump debating a criminal who has the entirety the media on her side. She should be in prison.

13 minutes ago, Errol said:

Also, why is it that Hillary always dresses up as Dr. Evil/Chairman Mao? Is there some subliminal message?

I'm guessing some aesthetic reason as to why she refuses to wear a skirt. Which usually is more flattering.

Interestingly, unlike the polls which are rigged, Trump won all the post-poll focus groups - including the CNN one (by a large margin).

8 hours ago, XswampyX said:

Pull out the American babies with forceps at 9 months and mince them up, while allowing anybody else to come into the country because we need people to work. F**kin' 'ell. 

I've heard brief mentions of this but are they actually contemplating offering very late term abortion?

Sounds to me like the third debate was a non-event. And the media, as per usual, are taking what they can to try and make Trump look bad and concentrating on that.

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

I've heard brief mentions of this but are they actually contemplating offering very late term abortion?

Sounds to me like the third debate was a non-event. And the media, as per usual, are taking what they can to try and make Trump look bad and concentrating on that.

I was pretty tame really, they both ignored the questions and answered the ones they had banging around in their heads. To be fair to Trump he's not trying to get the vote of people who are impressed with him saying outrageous things (he's already got them) but he's after the mouse like undecided (female?) voter.

Dropping bits of cheese was never going to be great TV.