House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

British conspiracy theorist, 39, is found dead on a sofa in Poland just days after texting his mother to say: 'If anything happens to me, investigate'

British conspiracy theorist, 39, is found dead on a sofa in Poland just days after texting his mother to say: 'If anything happens to me, investigate' 

Max Spiers, 39 was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs. He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body. But his dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead, claims his mother Vanessa Bates, 63.

I'm sure this will be one for the conspiracy theorists!

9 hours ago, honkydonkey said:

He's either drunk, or suffering a stroke.

I can see why you think that and at first I thought so too, then I watched the following video and in that one he speaks just the same so it's probably just the way he speaks. BTW his girlfriend is IMHO very fascinating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpbsUgXrnZY

Apparently he vomited a 'black liquid' before death.

Purity, more commonly referred to as black oil, and called "the black cancer" by the Russians, was an alien virus that thrived in petroleum deposits underground on Earth. The virus was capable of entering humanoids and assuming control of their bodies. It was sentient and was capable of communicating. It is the "life force" of the alien colonists, which they seemingly use to reproduce their kind, as well as infect other alien races in order to conquer the universe. 

http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Purity

2 hours ago, thecrashingisles said:

British attention seeker seeks attention.

Keep the Ed Balls stuff to the Strictly thread please.

Do you think they can send death through a mobile phone? I'm sure military scientists have worked on figuring out the right frequency that could be bring on sudden death. Great to take out unwanted enemies. http://www.stephen-knapp.com/frequencies_that_can_kill.htm

Also certain phone numbers:

Mobile phone number suspended after three users die in 10 years

A mobile phone company has suspended the number 0888 888 888 – after every single person assigned to it died in the last 10 years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/7763578/Mobile-phone-number-suspended-after-three-users-die-in-10-years.html

16 hours ago, 200p said:

Do you think they can send death through a mobile phone? I'm sure military scientists have worked on figuring out the right frequency that could be bring on sudden death. Great to take out unwanted enemies. http://www.stephen-knapp.com/frequencies_that_can_kill.htm

Also certain phone numbers:

Mobile phone number suspended after three users die in 10 years

A mobile phone company has suspended the number 0888 888 888 – after every single person assigned to it died in the last 10 years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/7763578/Mobile-phone-number-suspended-after-three-users-die-in-10-years.html

Last guy who had it was an estate agent.

I wonder if Foxton's need a Bulgarian number?

On 17/10/2016 at 11:28 PM, The Eagle said:

BTW his girlfriend is IMHO very fascinating:

In what way? Which bit did you find fascinating?

I perhaps haven't given their videos sufficient respect, but after about five or so minutes of flicking through I have concluded that they sound very much like those people who get stoned and ramble for hours about every single conspiracy theory they've ever read about on the internet. I didn't hear much in the way of intelligent analysis, but like I say, I skimmed. 

4 minutes ago, LC1 said:

In what way? Which bit did you find fascinating?

I perhaps haven't given their videos sufficient respect, but after about five or so minutes of flicking through I have concluded that they sound very much like those people who get stoned and ramble for hours about every single conspiracy theory they've ever read about on the internet. I didn't hear much in the way of intelligent analysis, but like I say, I skimmed. 

I found it amazing that anyone can talk such drivel for so long, and that people would turn up, listen and, maybe pay attention

But then I once stayed in a country house hotel that had booked a room out to a property investment guru. He spoke drivel, and people turned up, listened and paid attention.

Just now, LiveinHope said:

I found it amazing that anyone can talk such drivel for so long, and that people would turn up, listen and, maybe pay attention

I have a sort of grudging respect for people who can make money by telling tall stories. If the audiences enjoy it and they keep getting booked, then good on them.

8 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I have a sort of grudging respect for people who can make money by telling tall stories. If the audiences enjoy it and they keep getting booked, then good on them.

I agree, Liz Jones for example, she clearly earns her crust. Kirsty Alsopp, successful, can't knock her.