House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Ear Worm Songs - Worst Offenders

You are a truly evil and despicable man.

Well done. :P

That's longer than the whole film!:o The Hobbit is tripe , not worth watching, BTW!

Just now, MrPin said:

That's longer than the whole film!:o The Hobbit is tripe , not worth watching, BTW!

You can't have watched all ten hours already Mr Pin; there is a really good bit about three quarters of the way in.  See if you can spot it.

OK, it's time to up the ante...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

There's something sexy about a woman with an upright vacuum cleaner with a light on the front.:o

13 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

The comments are also amusing.  Ten hours:

12M+ views!

Be interesting to compare the production costs of that, per million viewers, compared to something on the BBC.

13 hours ago, MrPin said:

Didn't find it too bad, more of the same really, probably should have confined it to two films as the third seemed redundant and an excuse for another massive orc battlefield sequence we'd all seen before.

To be honest the book itself is best up until they leave the mountain after the Gollum encounter.

7 hours ago, SNACR said:

Only need to type five words and let people's subconscious do the rest. I give you:

Push pineapple shake the tree.

And I raise you  ..  "Poor me....me ears are alight.."

17 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

I never knew who was responsible for that song.

This has to be one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard. If you spent any time in tourist resorts in Spain in the late 70s/early 80s or ever walked through Coral Island amusement arcade in Blackpool, you've probably heard this.