Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest

Blasts from the past

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

These are nice tricks to confuse the cross-eyed.

What - like poor Clarence..?

The rotten bastads..!

clarence_.jpg

 

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

What - like poor Clarence..?

The rotten bastads..!

clarence_.jpg

 

 

XYY

Mispent youth spent at Lamptons lion park i see.

Toothless old hearth rugs. Dared my brother to go  kick one in the nads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, spyguy said:

Mispent youth spent at Lamptons lion park i see.

I thought I was the only person alive who remembered Lord Lambton's Lion Park..! :)

We went there sometime in the the early- to mid-seventies - in my dad's light-grey Mini-van.  Registration was KEF 953 H if I remember it rightly - with the letters "EF" being the DVLA code for Hartlepool.

All I remember is getting angry about not being allowed to sort-out all the monkeys that climbed all over the car...!

You can take the man out of Hartlepool - but you can't take the Hartlepool out of the man...

;)

 

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I thought I was the only person alive who remembered Lord Lambton's Lion Park..! :)

We went there sometime in the the early- to mid-seventies - in my dad's light-grey Mini-van.  Registration was KEF 953 H if I remember it rightly - with the letters "EF" being the DVLA code for Hartlepool.

All I remember is getting angry about not being allowed to sort-out all the monkeys that climbed all over the car...!

You can take the man out of Hartlepool - but you can't take the Hartlepool out of the man...

;)

 

 

XYY

Only time my mum lost it with me and brothers.

We went up late 70s. We took our knives and some sticks. We were going to knack a lion and skin the fcker.  She caught us opening the hatchback.

There was a faded Lampton lion park poster  in Whitby bus stop til the late 80s. I rememer looking at at the pic and thinking Nearly had you.

In my social whirl of my 20s, i got chatting to the heir, Ned. I did not realise his Dad had got caught by the NoTW. In bed with 2 prossies, smoking a joint- you can take the man out of the NE....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big argument st last safari park we went too. Were getting yhe bus round, im not letting some monkeys strip the car.

We sat there, watching some monkeys pull off all the window seals of a BMW. Aerial, mud flaps, nearly had a panel off too.

Next time the monkey area was shut. Theyd come down with simian herpes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, spyguy said:

I see you had I Spy number plates book too.

Wed go round the streets and chdck where people were from.

:)  Sure did.

If I remember them correctly - HN was Darlington, and DC was Middlesbrough.

 

XYY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

:)  Sure did.

If I remember them correctly - HN was Darlington, and DC was Middlesbrough.

 

XYY

 

Yeah Beat that Poke fcking Mon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Prime Minister stated that there were three Brexit options available to the UK:   212 members have voted

    1. 1. Which of the Prime Minister's options would you choose?


      • Leave with the negotiated deal
      • Remain
      • Leave with no deal

    Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.