Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turned Out Nice Again

anybody still up watching the debate?

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

It's horrific, the world's most powerful country reduced to the level of a student debate. I don't think this is going to end well whoever wins.

America is done, no matter who wins. The country is morally and financially bankrupt, and in the early stages of civil war.

As far as I'm concerned, the only question is whether Clinton takes the rest of the world down with her, or Trump manages the collapse in an orderly manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

It's horrific, the world's most powerful country reduced to the level of a student debate. I don't think this is going to end well whoever wins.

Very embarrassing, of all the people who could become president it boils down to these two.... unbelievable, nothing about running the country only picking holes in each other....none of them electable IMO, glad I do not have to pick between them. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump's a nationalist, who may be a clown, but has spent his life actually building stuff. Clinton is a globalist who's spent all her life in politics and taken a ton of 'donations' from the bankers and Saudis. What more do you need to know to decide which to vote for?

Yeah, Ron Paul or even Sanders would have been better. But the American Uniparty made sure neither of them would be nominated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are both disasters but in terms of rallying and winning American swing voters I suspect Trump won that debate. Clinton had to explain herself a lot more losing any punchy message that Americans will resonate with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems Trump won this debate, which is quite incredible considering the media, the opposing party, and his own party had all spent 48 hours trying to destroy him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, winkie said:

Very embarrassing, of all the people who could become president it boils down to these two.... unbelievable, nothing about running the country only picking holes in each other....none of them electable IMO, glad I do not have to pick between them. ;)

I thought that too but I'm coming around now to active support of Trump for the reason that I believe the #1 priority for the USA and the world is the dismantling of Cultural Marxism and Globalism. He might be the only hope of averting societal collapse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Seems Trump won this debate, which is quite incredible considering the media, the opposing party, and his own party had all spent 48 hours trying to destroy him.

Yes, sure looks like he won it. Pretty amazing considering everything hurled at him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes, sure looks like he won it. Pretty amazing considering everything hurled at him.

Oh and he did this just before the debate:

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/10/09/donald-trump-holds-media-event-with-bill-clintons-accusers/

I don't think a presidential race is ever going to top this. This is once in a lifetime stuff, Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stefan Molyneux has an interesting take on it.

Apparently Trump alerted the audience to a ton of very murky stuff about the Clinton's - stuff that has been assiduously buried by the Hilary loving MSM. Lots of eye popping Google searches followed...

https://youtu.be/L06oXy4BZzE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

I thought that too but I'm coming around now to active support of Trump for the reason that I believe the #1 priority for the USA and the world is the dismantling of Cultural Marxism and Globalism. He might be the only hope of averting societal collapse.

Yes.

By far the most important issue right now is taking our countries back from the globalist 'elite'. That's why I'd have preferred Sanders to Jeb Bush if the US election had come to that.

And why the Democrats would probably be looking at an easy win right now if they'd nominated Sanders rather than Clinton. He'd have the nationalist support without Trump's baggage.

I really hoped Trump would pick him for VP. It would have been a colossal FU to both parties, and what's left of Clintons' brain would have melted down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

It's horrific, the world's most powerful country reduced to the level of a student debate. I don't think this is going to end well whoever wins.

Agreed. The system is broken. I totally get it. 

It's not that difficult. Lincoln nailed it.  It should be a government of the people, by the people, for the people.
 
But is the champion of this necessary change really someone like Trump? Rabid narcissism is not a great quality in a leader.  I wouldn't trust him with looking after the school hamster for the weekend never mind the launch codes. Too much baggage. Too many flaws. Too much risk.
 
This is a farce and would be laughable were it not so important.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Prime Minister stated that there were three Brexit options available to the UK:   94 members have voted

    1. 1. Which of the Prime Minister's options would you choose?


      • Leave with the negotiated deal
      • Remain
      • Leave with no deal

    Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.