House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

What did you have for tea last night?

Rather than ask what you don't eat, I'm asking what you do eat.

Lazy tea last night - chips, pie and mushy peas. Lovingly shoved in the oven for an appropriate amount of time. (not the mushy peas of course)

Have you become a troll for a school project?:blink:

Assuming that you've not been taken over by the bots Sarah, mine was homemade chicken curry. Left to cook long enough to get that mild caramelisation.

Reduced for a quick sale Tandoori Chicken from the Co-op.

Another 75p on my members card with the bottle of their own-brand whisky I got to wash it down with...

XYY

6 minutes ago, ccc said:

Nothing.

Because I was on the happy stuff. (Allegedly)

15 cans of lager and a line of whiz, and then some "acid"?

Yesterday afternoon I just had a light meal as I had a large portion of fish and chips dinner time. So I had a french bread ham sandwich, a packet of crisps and 2 egg custard tarts.

I ate at work but only because I found out that we can have the alcoholic drink included with the 50% staff discount (pubco).

As a means to an end I opted for the crunchy chicken wrap and salad polished off with a can of Bengali American IPA (to take home).

All for the princely sum of £3.50

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Assuming that you've not been taken over by the bots Sarah, mine was homemade chicken curry. Left to cook long enough to get that mild caramelisation.

Mmm

I've caramelised some cauliflower this week. Well almost, steamed it in a pan but the pan ran dry and the cauli started to blacken. tasted blinking delicious.

Tesco takeaway Indian for 2. I had the jalfrezi and the missus had tika.

Five egg omelette with garlic mushrooms sprinkled on top and a side serving of asparagus.

(I'm liking being able to enjoy the banality of posting meal related stuff, on social media, without the aggravation of a load of people, I used to know, suddenly contacting me.)

Home-made zucchini lasagne. We had a bunch of zucchini bits lying around and needed to use it up, so we made up a recipe we found on the Internet.

3 hours ago, hotairmail said:

I actually had bratwurst, weisswurst, sauerkraut mit kartoffeln and followed by apfelstrudel washed down with lashings of Bavarian bier.

Had a bottle of Bavarian Weissbier from the CoOp last night. Highly quaffable.