House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

humdrum

Tony Blair considering future role in British politics

Surely somebody has to vote for him first. I'm not daft enough to do that again.:o

3 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

Perhaps if we clubbed together we could prevent it happening?:ph34r:

I shall organise the clubs!:blink:

5 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

Perhaps if we clubbed together we could prevent it happening?:ph34r:

We would need to fashion some suitable clubs first. 

The Tony Blair hate, amongst the general populace, is quite annoyingly selective. David Kelly was dead and he'd done plenty of illegal warmongering by the time the 2005 election came along and they all voted for him again. Suddenly, post-2008, house prices and the economy are on the slide and he's officially the antichrist.

Cameron's Libya escapade was little better than Iraq yet is seemingly overlooked.

5 minutes ago, SNACR said:

The Tony Blair hate, amongst the general populace, is quite annoyingly selective. David Kelly was dead and he'd done plenty of illegal warmongering by the time the 2005 election came along and they all voted for him again. Suddenly, post-2008, house prices and the economy are on the slide and he's officially the antichrist.

Cameron's Libya escapade was little better than Iraq yet is seemingly overlooked.

IMO Cameron, though I loathe him, isn't such a smug b@stard as Bliar, nor quite so self-serving - but it's a close-run thing.

2 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

IMO Cameron, though I loathe him, isn't such a smug b@stard as Bliar, nor quite so self-serving - but it's a close-run thing.

Too close to call. Cameron wins by a nose on the arrogance front

9 minutes ago, Errol said:

Tyler Durden V Tony Blair at Fight Club would be something worth paying for.

Promote that fight Errol - you'll make a fortune mate..!

I'm more than happy to support the event by appearing on the under-card - gotta be a pay-per-view classic watching me knocking seven-shades-of-shite out of Peter Mandelson...!

;)

XYY

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

Promote that fight Errol - you'll make a fortune mate..!

I'm more than happy to support the event by appearing on the under-card - gotta be a pay-per-view classic watching me knocking seven-shades-of-shite out of Peter Mandelson...!

;)

XYY

Is that a gay thing? Bit of rough and tumble, quick slipup the back passage,  all man, does not make you gay if youre on top etc etc...

Has Petey or Blair made it back to their old stamping ground in the last 10 years?

2 hours ago, spyguy said:

Is that a gay thing? Bit of rough and tumble, quick slipup the back passage,  all man, does not make you gay if youre on top etc etc...

Has Petey or Blair made it back to their old stamping ground in the last 10 years?

No.

No.

XYY

Blair wanted to "rub our noses" in diversity by flooding our borders. I hold him responsible for a lot more than Iraq for sure. Thank God he wasn't able to do a Merkel too.

18 hours ago, Errol said:

Tyler Durden V Tony Blair at Fight Club would be something worth paying for.

blair v al baghadai  ultimate fighting championship on pay per view definitely would!

in a sort of mad-max thunderdome style.

13 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

Blair wanted to "rub our noses" in diversity by flooding our borders. I hold him responsible for a lot more than Iraq for sure. Thank God he wasn't able to do a Merkel too.

In a sense by doing this he is directly responsible for Brexit, which was overwhelmingly a vote against immigration. Not bad for someone who wanted to be President of the EU!

18 hours ago, Bossybabe said:

Dunno about that. Give Cameron a decade making out like a bandit while a few skeletons from his time in power drop out of the closet, and I think we will all despise him as much as Blair. 

However Brown will remain in a league of his own!

On 07/10/2016 at 5:37 PM, davidg said:

Cameron is a puffed up sack o' wind. Blair is a sociopath.

Yes. There's no real substance to Cameron. He's a puffball. :wacko: