House Price Crash Forum

Isn't Middlesbrough wonderful

One-percent

HOLA441

I woke up radio 5 this morning to be regaled at length about how wonderful it all was on teeside and dispite Redcar Steel  shutting, all was being saved by the container port and ex steelworkers running restaurants. 

Sitting now watching BBC and yes, same guff about how wonder boro is.

well, last time I looked, all industry has shut, mass unemployment and mass immigration. A right proper sh!tehole.  So, what's going on.  Why, all of a sudden draw the attention of sheeple to boro?

edit for crapple predictive text 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

God knows why.

The issue in boro is not the shut industries.

As someone who reads the Evening Gazette most days (online!), boros problem is that it is overrun by criminal scum.

It has more 'WTF crimes' than the rest of the country put together.

HOLA443
4 minutes ago, spyguy said:

God knows why.

The issue in boro is not the shut industries.

As someone who reads the Evening Gazette most days (online!), boros problem is that it is overrun by criminal scum.

It has more 'WTF crimes' than the rest of the country put together.

Imagine  the two are linked. 

If the feckless scroats were made to work, then they would have less time to get into trouble.

btw, what happened about that bloke who has is d!ck chopped off on the a19?

HOLA444
Just now, One-percent said:

Imagine  the two are linked. 

If the feckless scroats were made to work, then they would have less time to get into trouble.

btw, what happened about that bloke who has is d!ck chopped off on the a19?

I think hes dead now.

I think he did it himself.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/teesside-steelworker-who-had-genitals-cut-off-may-have-died-result-auto-erotic-asphyxiation-1505692

HOLA445
HOLA446

Yep got it on the BBC breakfast with Steph McGovern who appears to put on her Middlesborough accent,  a bit like David Lloyd with his cricket commentary.  I guess that is extra Brownie points with the BBC and the deputy with her good looks and soft understandable  Home counties dialect has no chance of promotion ( I say that as a northerner). Anyway, she went up to the Captain Cook monument set on a hill to look at the ''beautiful view'' of Boro.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
23 minutes ago, ccc said:

Think its Fritz

https://www.sexiest-presenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/victoria-fritz-3.jpg

Wrong sort of accent and far too pretty for the top job. Need someone to sound poor to keep the Establishment happy and feel they are doing the right thing. And McGovern seems to get all the awards too.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
1 hour ago, ccc said:

Something quite hot about Stef though as well. You just know she would be filth.

Anyway thats taking off topic off topic.

I dont get that at all, and I can understand her smoggy accent.

Shes a plain girl whos had a lot of styling.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
1 hour ago, spyguy said:

Nah. Shes 34. Thats granny region in boro.

That's grandchild in Reception territory in boro.

Which reminds me of the story where a school was asked if the niece, uncle and grand uncle could all be put into separate classes (same primary school, same year) as the various parties of the family didn't get on.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
13 minutes ago, One-percent said:

And news at six on the Beeb is trying to explain that boro is in North Yorkshire. When did they move the boarder back?

feckers can't even get basic geography right. 

Thought it was in Yorkshire. As a Hullensian we always have arguments about who's the top team in Yorkshire. 

HOLA4419
20 minutes ago, One-percent said:

And news at six on the Beeb is trying to explain that boro is in North Yorkshire. When did they move the boarder back?

Half was. Most of those in the bit that was wish it was.

Tees used to delimit Yorkshire and Co Durham.

One of the stunning facts about bororegion is that there are a several grossly o erstaffed LAs within a few miles of each other, all doing fck all, badly.

Redcar, Middlesbrough, Darlo, Stockton. You could squeeze Northallerton in there, its not far. 

All thst public sector no jobs has robbed the area ofany enterprise.

HOLA4420
7 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Thought it was in Yorkshire. As a Hullensian we always have arguments about who's the top team in Yorkshire. 

No, no no please don't try and foist smoggy land onto gods own :P

it was in the dim dim and distant and I think the boarder was on the tees.  Moved at the same time as hull was annexed off.

the boarder is not at staithes. I know this as I've seen the plans and the newly dug foundations for the Yorkshire wall

HOLA4421
10 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

'Top' is pretty relative when most the teams are bounccing around, outside of the top league.

HOLA4422
2 minutes ago, spyguy said:

One of the stunning facts about bororegion is that there are a several grossly o erstaffed LAs within a few miles of each other, all doing fck all, badly.

Redcar, Middlesbrough, Darlo, Stockton. You could squeeze Northallerton in there, its not far. 

Cross post. It was that useless bint spouting on about this. Gotta get the working class quota on the Beeb. Shame she ain't a black lesbian with one leg.  They could tick all the boxes at once 

HOLA4423
42 minutes ago, One-percent said:

22 minutes ago, One-percent said:

it was in the dim dim and distant and I think the boarder was on the tees.  Moved at the same time as hull was annexed off.

the boarder is not at staithes. I know this as I've seen the plans and the newly dug foundations for the Yorkshire wall

They do seem to spell things correctly though - as in B.O.R.D.E.R..!

;)

XYY

HOLA4424
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

They do seem to spell things correctly though - as in B.O.R.D.E.R..!

;)

XYY

:P

guess there aren't many public schools in smoggy land that have boarders. Serves me right for pulling spy up on the lose/loose

always glad to be corrected on grammar  

HOLA4425
30 minutes ago, spyguy said:

North alert in has lost all its public sector jobs bar what's left in county hall and police headquarters. Both the environment agency and the prison has gone.

darlington only has the worlds worst council and a few department of education.

Archived