House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

This is Theresa

She is bloody awful. I've been a Conservative voter for 24 years, and I couldn't possibly vote for her.

She is dull, too Christian, too illiberal, too unreliable and too ineffective.

She makes lots of noise on certain issues, but as the cartoon says she delivers nothing.

Well at least with the Brexit with have a firm date - ARt 50 by the end of March 2017. She has to deliver. She has stated the date too openly not to.

I saw the highlights of her speech on Sky news just now.It just came across as very contrived and when she raised her arms and came out with the old 'seize the day',I realized I won't be voting Tory for a very long time into the future.She's more of the same I'm afraid.

Although kudos for sacking Osborne and removing him from my TV screen.She deserves a gong for that kindness alone.

2 minutes ago, Errol said:

Well at least with the Brexit with have a firm date - ARt 50 by the end of March 2017. She has to deliver. She has stated the date too openly not to.

If the promise becomes untenable, they can always bump her off and the new pm can promise something different. Best not to take up hillwalking Theresa. Oh, wait, wasn't that what she spent her summer doing? :ph34r: 

20 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

She is bloody awful. I've been a Conservative voter for 24 years, and I couldn't possibly vote for her.

She is dull, too Christian, too illiberal, too unreliable and too ineffective.

She makes lots of noise on certain issues, but as the cartoon says she delivers nothing.

Dave was a convincing liar for a short time, maybe because of him no one will ever believe her lies.

1 minute ago, Crumbless said:

Dave was a convincing liar for a short time, maybe because of him no one will ever believe her lies.

They are all convincing liars for a short time.  Fool all of the people all of the time etc.

There's still room for Hammond the property speculator and Carney the crazy printer.   Blimey Carney's still the BoE governor - shocking. 

May shouldn't get all the glory.

Edited by billybong

17 minutes ago, GreenDevil said:

BBC touting her as the new voice of the working class, what a bloody joke.

You really couldn't make this sh!te up, but the good old Beeb seems to be able to do it with impunity and a straight face. More worrying is that people are even convinced by it.  Less so and so much that they are switching off the comments.  If they are left on, they can be an enlightening read as to how the hegemony is being questioned  :lol:

Well, I`ll vote for her anyway.

She only needs a small percentage of voters to switch to Tory and it will be in the bag.

I`ve got a good memory....I remember that Labour, the libdems , most of the Tories and especially the BBC ...shit on us the majority. Unforgivable...

Btw, not a bad speech .

Peston's Politics:  Goldsmith resignation highlights chronic weakness of May government

Peston thinks there'll be an early election, presumably through a vote of no confidence.  No matter how badly things are going though turkeys don't vote for an early Christmas so I think we're in for almost four years of Theresa's weak leadership.

On 27/10/2016 at 9:09 PM, Will! said:

Peston's Politics:  Goldsmith resignation highlights chronic weakness of May government

Peston thinks there'll be an early election, presumably through a vote of no confidence.  No matter how badly things are going though turkeys don't vote for an early Christmas so I think we're in for almost four years of Theresa's weak leadership.

Dunno about that. Call Me Dave ducked every difficult decision he could. May has progressed a toxic issue (although I believe it won't be built), she is letting Goldsmith do some harmless grandstanding to his constituents. In 6 months he will quietly rejoin the party on some matter of 'principle'. Job done and planners or the courts will delay the runway. 

On 10/5/2016 at 10:45 PM, GreenDevil said:

BBC touting her as the new voice of the working class, what a bloody joke.

That was as predictable as night follows day after the brexit vote ...all teams will now proclaim to be the voice of the working class...even more jam tomorrow

I`m just hoping the working class have realy woken up and smelt the coffee this time around  

Maybe if TM has to put invoking Article 50 through a parliamentary vote she'll tie it to a vote of confidence in the government.

13 hours ago, Will! said:

Maybe if TM has to put invoking Article 50 through a parliamentary vote she'll tie it to a vote of confidence in the government.

Dunno about that. There's loads of Bremainer Labour MPs whose constituents voted for Brexit. If they vote against Art 50, they will be crucified at the next election. However if you give them the excuse of 'voting out the evil Tories' they will have a figleaf to hide behind.