Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

To infinity and beyond

Recommended Posts

Since the BoEs actions after BrExit vote, this low IR/BTL model of supporting house prices seems increasingly dangerous to me now.

 

Ct6b5vFWYAUS8XW.jpg

 

Obviously there are other factors involved but this "temporary" low interest rate policy is having one s**t effect.

 

 

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it's causing massive distortions as demonstrated by the thread next to this one.

Risk £300,000 in a bank account that isn't insured above 75k and earns nothing; or put it into something tangible that you will have left over if there are banking problems.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, honkydonkey said:

Yes, it's causing massive distortions as demonstrated by the thread next to this one.

Risk £300,000 in a bank account that isn't insured above 75k and earns nothing; or put it into something tangible that you will have left over if there are banking problems.

 

....that cant be moved....can be taxed heavily....CPO'd....would be worthless after a bank crash and no one can pay you rent on.

or 75K in 4 bank accounts...earning 1.5%+

Makes no sense to put your money into a massive speculatory bubble driven by a few 100 london sales.

 

Ct64021XYAE0wDj.jpg

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carney really has done it now. Reduced because he did want to lose face over pre Brexit vote predictions. Needs to raise but again risks looking stupid.

Could be an October thing with the Market just now...doubt this pace of sales will hold during the winter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

Carney really has done it now. Reduced because he did want to lose face over pre Brexit vote predictions. Needs to raise but again risks looking stupid.

Could be an October thing with the Market just now...doubt this pace of sales will hold during the winter.

 

We've been douting things for 9 years.

The evidence is there for all to see...The f**king bankers/rich/establishment have f**king robbed us all f**king bloind.

Wake the f**k up.

They wont relverse their Interest rate rise unless forced to.

The bankers will not stop, the elite will continue, until another collapse comes.

What that means for you and I is unclear at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

Carney really has done it now. Reduced because he did want to lose face over pre Brexit vote predictions. Needs to raise but again risks looking stupid.

Could be an October thing with the Market just now...doubt this pace of sales will hold during the winter.

Even the BBC admit that with Sterling this low we're in for a hike in inflation. If he lowers in the current climate then my guess is he'll jump on that plane back Canada at the first sign of his created collapse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blod said:

Even the BBC admit that with Sterling this low we're in for a hike in inflation. If he lowers in the current climate then my guess is he'll jump on that plane back Canada at the first sign of his created collapse.

If the US raise then surely he has no choice.

Carney and Gidiot have been destroying other people money in the sun when the roof needed fixing ... now its about to pee down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Blod said:

Even the BBC admit that with Sterling this low we're in for a hike in inflation. If he lowers in the current climate then my guess is he'll jump on that plane back Canada at the first sign of his created collapse.

 

THEY WANT "GOOD" NFLATION.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Next General Election   92 members have voted

    1. 1. When do you predict the next general election will be held?


      • 2019
      • 2020
      • 2021
      • 2022

    Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.