House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBlueCat

They Don't Like It Up 'Em!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817609/BBC-sacked-white-man-Radio-4-comic-told-need-women-minorities.html?offset=0&max=100&jumpTo=comment-143445628

I hate the Now Show with a passion. It's basically half an hour of a bunch of over-privileged tossers saying "f*cking tories, Brexit, sexists, racists, etc, haha" over and over again and expecting everyone to fall about laughing. It's about as funny as a wet weekend in Bognor. Now, Jon Holmes - one of those very same people who've spent the last 17 years laughing at all the imagined sexists and racists living somewhere just outside of the M25 - gets fired to make way for a woman and/or someone from an ethnic minority and is bizarrely upset about it and, unfathomably, feels justified in going public about how, when those exact same preachy oh-so-right-on values that he's been trying to stuff down people's throats for the best part of two decades get applied to him, it's somehow unfair! I mean, what a steaming, humourless hypocrite!

Steve Punt's a candidate for the celebs who look really old thread. Saw him in the street in London not long ago and TBH  he literally looked like he was on the street.

It's a truly awful show and I will never forgive it for ruining the Giles Wemmbly-Hogg shows by revealing to me just what a piece of excrescence Marcus Brigstocke actually is.

John Holmes and Mitch Benn were OK so I hope they pop up in other things.

And why the hell do they keep on inviting Susan Calman onto the News Quiz?  Every single answer she gives is a rant on 'and that is because I'm a short female lesbian'.

37 minutes ago, dgul said:

they keep on inviting Susan Calman onto the News Quiz because [she is] a short lesbian

I have edited down your question to give you the answer.

Or do what the LGBT student officer who was sacked by Edinburgh university earlier this year did.  Declare himself a woman and a lesbian but without any of that messy surgery nonsense and then announce that any lesbian who refused to sleep with him "merely" because he had a pen1s was being discriminatory by not seeing him as a woman; and he used some highly offensive term about them.  There was a long thread on mumsnet about it.

It's the old schoolboy "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body" joke come to life in the pure oxygen of student political correctness.

BBC 4 extra airing extracts from a book about "child murders" on one day in the US..most were black, no back stories, nothing about their criminality, nothing except "it was a normal day on the block, and young "insert name" got up as normal and was gunned down.".  Over and over again.

It is well known that BLM advertising their black dead find it very hard, very hard indeed, to find those that were simply killed out of the blue. Even in gun ridden USA.

Yet the BBC find it in their hearts to air this one sided touchy feely vision of gun crime in the USA, not even our country.

Most of those will be "black on black" killings and it seems to have somehow got lost in translation to the white SJWs forming the BLM here that a big drive behind BLM is to stop such killings, stop the casual violence within black communities that makes for the vast majority of the deaths. 

It is very 1984 isn't it - there is a lot of irony in that some of the very people who have promoted this type of fascism are now becoming victims to the fascism themselves.

The lesson of the Jews who ran the Lodz ghetto for the Nazis - and who were well fed, did very well in terms of lodgings, authority and sexual power over others - who themselves ended up in the gas chambers after organising the starvation, beatings and eventual processing of tens of thousands jews sent to the concentration camps, is something that springs to mind when I read about this guy and his complaints against the BBC.

4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is very 1984 isn't it - there is a lot of irony in that some of the very people who have promoted this type of fascism are now becoming victims to the fascism themselves.

The lesson of the Jews who ran the Lodz ghetto for the Nazis - and who were well fed, did very well in terms of lodgings, authority and sexual power over others - who themselves ended up in the gas chambers after organising the starvation, beatings and eventual processing of tens of thousands jews sent to the concentration camps, is something that springs to mind when I read about this guy and his complaints against the BBC.

We got to the Nazis in a single page, is that a record of some kind?! You're not wrong though, and having a look through the responses to Jon Holmes's tweet on the subject shows that a lot of people get this too:

Screenshot from 2016-10-02 11:13:10.png

I can't recall who it was,probably Stefan Molyneux, but he suggested left wing comedians modify their material for their demographic. Due to their personality requiring constant praise and recognition, they end up spiraling into an endorphin addiction, much like our left wing politicians. They are set for the same.

I do listen to radio 4 and have to say that on balance it is better than their TV output. I'm not aware of this radio programme. Such a shame he's been devoured by his own creation.

7 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The useful idiots are always the first against the wall when the revolution is over.

Because, if they're willing to work to support your revolution, they're exactly the kind of people who'll work to support the revolution that rises against you.

The amazing thing is that there are still people dumb enough to expect anything else.

It's a form of NIMBYism right across the board.  As long as it's not in their backyard (the negative consequences), then they'll champion any cause.  From feminism to the EU project, these types are keen to win their "attaboy" dog biscuits by making the right sounds.  It's especially satisfying when their own backyard becomes flooded with the toxic waste of the belief system they have been proponents of. 

Oh joy.

I listen to the Radio 4 friday night comedy as there are some gems in there - but the left wing bias is simply massive and constant.  

He was OK - but nice to see the left beginning to devour it's own children.

1 hour ago, Ill_handle_it said:

I can't recall who it was,probably Stefan Molyneux, but he suggested left wing comedians modify their material for their demographic. Due to their personality requiring constant praise and recognition, they end up spiraling into an endorphin addiction, much like our left wing politicians. They are set for the same.

I do listen to radio 4 and have to say that on balance it is better than their TV output. I'm not aware of this radio programme. Such a shame he's been devoured by his own creation.

tumblr_mzm6b5Knvr1s8su8go1_1280.jpg