House Price Crash Forum

Trump Clinton Tv Debates

blobloblob

HOLA441

A thread just for the debates.

If I had to make a prediction, both will come out looking like the pair of knobs they are.

Anyone staying up to watch on Monday night, please summarise in time for me to read when I get up early Tuesday morning.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

It is so important to the US people that it is broadcast on the lowest audience viewing night of the week.

To be fair, if the recent polls are anything to go by, Clinton might as well give up. The debate is mostly for entertainment value.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
5 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

By simply questioning that Clinton is not the messiah I now seem to find myself in the same position as I was around the BREXIT vote. It is quite fascinating. Disturbing.

I'll bet. We are amongst the brainwashed.

Its just the supposition that if you are Dem Lib Lab you are automatically a better person.

Something has gone badly wrong somewhere. Schools media? What is it?

Im also intrigued by this mans story.

HOLA4417

I really want something embarrassing to happen, or at the very least for the pair of them to strike a few low blows at each other, which I know is at best immature because this isn't a soap opera, it's real life, and they're voting in 'the leader of the free world'.

I can't imagine the pressure Clinton must be under with her medical scare - every little twitch during this debate will be analysed in high definition. Every awkward movement that will be made into a meme will be.

I actually think, assuming Trump doesn't do anything ridiculous, the spotlight will be on Clinton.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

According to BBC so may be untrue but this is Hillary's 15th Presidential Debate and Mr Trump's first, on that basis he did very well but could have done better.

Strangely Trump missed a few open goals, almost as though he expects the media to hammer home the obvious for him, in particular on the cyberspace security he could have focused on HC's personal e-mails, and when she he attacked him on "women" he could have used the Bill card but didn't - either he is being super clever or missed a trick.

Registered Republican moderator Lester Holt blatantly interrupted Trump more than Clinton, maybe he had to be whiter than white, but all the same no questions on Clinton Foundation or Pay For Play - really ?

Fair play to Clinton, she appeared alert, her eyes didn't swivel, no birthing alien entity into water glass or conking out, not even a Churchill Dog fit.

I thought Trump did really well but in boxing parlance it was a 12 round draw on points.

Hillary needs to throttle back on the cheap nasty jibes, not wear red Chairman Mao outfits and can the Heath Ledger Joker grins.

Trump needs to be MORE AGGRESSIVE !   

Archived