House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

At Least 4 Killed In Shooting At Washington Mall, Suspect Still At Large

Can't be terrorist related as they were quick to come out and say that the killer is hispanic looking.

Well, not the kind of terror that most people think.

Police in Washington state were searching for at least one gunman Friday evening after at least four people were shot and killed at a mall north of Seattle.

Washington State Patrol spokesman Sgt. Mark Francis told KCPQ that the victims were shot inside the Macy's store at the Cascade Mall in Burlington shortly before 7 p.m. local time.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/24/at-least-4-killed-in-shooting-at-washington-mall-suspect-still-at-large.html

At least 3 of the 4 reported dead are women.

Which seems to be the way with muslim terrorists: softer targets who are unislamically out unaccompanied by a male and not wearing a big black bag to boot.

I obviously don't know but disinformation by the authorities is par for the course on these shootings so possible muslim nutjob.

Apparently theres no information on further planned attacks....

Did they have info on the first one ffs????

We playing perp nationality Bingo?

Morrocan for me.

Well, they seem to have lost him so that is one nasty gunman on the loose.

Which means hes not hispanic. loads of family. one would have grassed up if they saw piccies.

Is it his big mexican bandit hat?

Does not look hispanic. Has sharp ME North african features - morrocan algerian

Well, Morocco isn't far from Spain - Americans are famous for their poor geography.

Which means hes not hispanic. loads of family. one would have grassed up if they saw piccies.

Yes, I have asked a few times on twitter why no one has identified him. The video footage still of him is clear. If you knew him you would recognise him.

Of course, there could be a Mum or Wife somewhere at the moment horrified at seeing that image. He may even have returned to hold up in his own family home. But surely then some neighbours, co-workers, etc, would already be on the phone to the Police saying "That bloke is Bob my neighbour!".

Also, as we easily forget, it was a Friday and Friday is the day of choice for mass killings by islamists.

Haven't really been beefing up on this story. Surely Americans are pretty good at spotting a South American though?

And my first thought would be Cartel links...in which case everyone sh1ts scared to come forward?

P

According to twitter users 50% of that community is Hispanic.

Yes, I have asked a few times on twitter why no one has identified him. The video footage still of him is clear. If you knew him you would recognise him.

Of course, there could be a Mum or Wife somewhere at the moment horrified at seeing that image. He may even have returned to hold up in his own family home. But surely then some neighbours, co-workers, etc, would already be on the phone to the Police saying "That bloke is Bob my neighbour!".

Also, as we easily forget, it was a Friday and Friday is the day of choice for mass killings by islamists.

Yes it was friday and i thought it a slow news day yesterday.

My guess is Algerian and that looks like Ruger mini14 he is armed with.

Perp doesn't look like a typical Latino, he looks more like that German McDonalds shooter or a bit like the pulse nightclub shooter. ]