House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Will Hillary Turn Up For The Live Tv Debates - Place Your Bets

Yes.

Because not turning up hands Trump a much bigger win. Don't get me wrong, I think he's going to slaughter her in the debates, but she really doesn't have the option to dodge them unless she drops out the race entirely.

If she won't be there it'll be announced tomorrow.

I voted no, but it depends on what is wrong with her. It's not out of the question that she could be okay for the debates if they get the dose of whatever medication she's on exactly right.

Oh, she will be there but the stress might be too much. I actually fear that something really bad will happen to her.

she's quite plainly not well.

TBH it would probably be better for her if she just came out and admitted she's not up to it,threw in a motion to get a 3 month postponement while a new candidate is brought into the ring.

the way things stand,trump is going to dish out some serious punishment on the democrats.

I think he will win and win big if hillbilly clinton doesn't shape up.

I know trump is a hustler,but I don't think he's too interested in kicking someone while they're down.

he'd relish the prospect of fighting and winning a decent dust-up with a fitter opponent.

She's too much of a punch bag for Trump atm. My punt is a catastrophic event before the debates.

Or

Some are suggesting her performances are so bad that she's actually batting for the other side ?

Or the election is tight enough for the electronic voting machines to edge it, just keep her alive long enough for the election. She just needs to keep breathing to win.

Some are suggesting her performances are so bad that she's actually batting for the other side ?

It comes as no surprise that she has come out as gay given that she is married to someone who seems incapable of keeping it in his trousers :)

Trump has invited Bills ex mistress to sit in the front row.

Got to love the bloke - genius trolling behaviour !