House Price Crash Forum

What Are You Drinking?

notMyName

HOLA441

Well it's Friday night. So what beverage or other products are you consuming tonight?

My corner shop has got orangeboom in at 8 for £7.50 so that's me sorted for some sedation.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Well it's Friday night. So what beverage or other products are you consuming tonight?

My corner shop has got orangeboom in at 8 for £7.50 so that's me sorted for some sedation.

Is that tin or bottle? Have not seen it in bottles for some years now. Home Bargains sells it in cans.

I have a bottle of red spanish wine from an M&S meal deal. Earlier this week I was drinking finiest German pilsner - it could be Czech - from Lidl.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Just got back from the Co-op with my Friday night booze stash.

3 bottles of Newcy Brown for a fiver, and a bottle of Whyte & Mackay on offer at thirteen quid.

That should keep me going until three or four in the morning...

XYY

HOLA447

That's very good of you Reebo, I'll have one of those then please as you're not going to drink all eight.

Eight cans is an aperatif, before you start serious drinking!

HOLA448

That's very good of you Reebo, I'll have one of those then please as you're not going to drink all eight.

I already had 3, the missus just walked in from work and shook her head at me. Is that a good sign?

HOLA449

Just got back from the Co-op with my Friday night booze stash.

3 bottles of Newcy Brown for a fiver, and a bottle of Whyte & Mackay on offer at thirteen quid.

That should keep me going until three or four in the morning...

XYY

I imagine you will be up early to collimate the telescope! :blink:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I already had 3, the missus just walked in from work and shook her head at me. Is that a good sign?

'Currently packaged in bottles, 330/500/660ml and cans, 330/500ml with alcohol volume percentages of 0% 5% 8.5% 12%'

Two of those strengths Id be impressed.

One of those you're a lightweight.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I imagine you will be up early to collimate the telescope! :blink:

Due to being the Test Engineer responsible for setting-up and calibrating a laser-measurement product at a previous job - I do know what collimating an optical system involves.

I'd explain further, but I'm far too pissed...

;)

XYY

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Due to being the Test Engineer responsible for setting-up and calibrating a laser-measurement product at a previous job - I do know what collimating an optical system involves.

I'd explain further, but I'm far too pissed...

;)

XYY

We have so much in common. :huh: I studied laser physics as a postgraduate student, in Newcastle. I managed to make a hole in something that didn't have a hole in it previously, so I stuck a post-it over it! :blink:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

She probably thinks she's married a lightweight.

Nah were not married :P

'Currently packaged in bottles, 330/500/660ml and cans, 330/500ml with alcohol volume percentages of 0% 5% 8.5% 12%'

Two of those strengths Id be impressed.

One of those you're a lightweight.

It's the 500ml @ 5%

12% is a bit harsh tbh.

Only if your definition of "a good sign" includes sleeping on the couch tonight...

;)

XYY

Its fine, I let her have a couple of cans, and she is nullified :)

Was it a Brangelina look?

Dunno, what look would that look, look like?

HOLA4421

A very acceptable Cahors Malbec 2013 vintage, courtesy of a friend. It's my eleventy-first birthday tomorrow!!

We Ents have decided you are not orcs! :unsure:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived