Not Just A Thug, But A Wimp As Well

humdrum

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Good point.

He can't hold his temper or his liquor and he is a management consultant. I reckon that he will end up mini cabbing himself when he gets out of jail.

HOLA446

If he was any good as a company director, he'd have a business continuity plan in the event of him not being able to 'direct'.

Another good point. It is going to be a hell of a shock if he gets out and discovers that the company has flourished without him.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Company Director, my anos! The bloke's a posh salesman. I think he got off lightly for wearing a tie. Nobody would miss him if he were banged up for years!

My advice to him, is to be a polite drunk! :blink:

HOLA449

I once knew someone a bit like this. By day, a go-getting charted surveyor in a big firm - but a complete a**e once he'd had a bevy or two. Apparently nearly got caught by the police when him and a friend were seen casually beating the crap out of someone for no reason. Scared him enough that he stopped drinking and going out to clubs.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I once knew someone a bit like this. By day, a go-getting charted surveyor in a big firm - but a complete a**e once he'd had a bevy or two. Apparently nearly got caught by the police when him and a friend were seen casually beating the crap of someone for no reason. Scared him enough that he stopped drinking and going out to clubs.

I guess it's a bit of excitement. I'd rather learn another instrument. Maybe when I was young my testosterone went to my groin, and not my fists.

Basically people who can behave, even when stunningly drunk, get invited again. If you make an anarse of yourself, nobody will like you.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Bit of an ego problem.

"1000 people depend on me! They'll die without me!!"

Nope. They'll just replace you. Maybe the hospitality expenses will drop a little bit too :lol:

P

Yes indeed Paul Jesus! He has an inflated view of his importance.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

There's endless people working in jobs that go to some sort of similar website to that. The genuinely productive these days are getting almost extinct.

Everyone else skims off the government's money hose somewhere, like fish round a sewage pipe. The same way the farmer who wins big, isn't the one growing stuff or rearing animals, it's the one who jacks in farming and fills the fields with solar panels on the government's dime.

Archived