House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Banner

You Should Have Saw His Face When He Saw Me

I can't think of a single film that either of them has made that I think is good let alone great.

I liked Seven and Fight Club with Brad and Angelina was excellent in Tomb Raider.

I don't think I've seen them in anything else so I assumed they were fairly decent actors both.

I liked Seven and Fight Club with Brad and Angelina was excellent in Tomb Raider.

I don't think I've seen them in anything else so I assumed they were fairly decent actors both.

She was hot in tiny tight pants in Tomb Raider.

She was hot in tiny tight pants in Tomb Raider.

She wsas hotter with no pants and aa extra stone in some film ive forgot bar the nude scene.

Six kids. Virginia like a clowns pocket...

She wsas hotter with no pants and aa extra stone in some film ive forgot bar the nude scene.

Six kids. Virginia like a clowns pocket...

Well, she bought three of them so they don't count. The other three were by cesarean. So maybe that part of her would be acceptable.

Don't like the rest though.

Oh - and her acting skills are dire. I'm afraid that I've not seen much of her work, but it hasn't impressed. I'd accept that there might be something good out there, so if anyone can suggest a film where she manages to convincingly portray a character other than her usual fayre I'd have a look.

Pitt seems a bit more adaptable - I thought he was okay in 12 monkeys.

Well, she bought three of them so they don't count. The other three were by cesarean. So maybe that part of her would be acceptable.

Oh - and her acting skills are dire. I'm afraid that I've not seen much of her work, but it hasn't impressed. I'd accept that there might be something good out there, so if anyone can suggest a film where she manages to convincingly portray a character other than her usual fayre I'd have a look.

Shes an actress.They were probably reborn by shoving them up and pulling them back out.

Brad Pitt was excellent playing the Irish pikey hard-man in "Snatch".

He was also canny as the tank commander in "Fury".

There are many worse actors than Pitt in this world.

XYY

XYY

He was but "Brick Top" stole that film.

XYY

Loved him in Snatch. I thought that was his best role and the one I found most memorable.

XYY

Was superb in a river runs through it

Angelina was brilliant in girl interrupted, eclipsed Winona Ryder

I think Brad is a great example of how even the most physically attractive man can go be a beta. I BET you he didnt want all those third world adoptions - she was the driver and he crumbled.

Wonder who will be Brad's new wife or girlfriend?

Taylor Swift seems to be free.

Maybe he'll get so excited that he'll jump on Oprah's couch.

One thing's for sure he won't get quietly married to some woman you've never heard of and raise a family out of the public eye. I suppose at least this time they haven't had to engineer taking some dogs to Australia first so the public know who the hell he's supposedly married to before the prole food divorce theatre spectacle is rolled out over weeks to distract the masses.

Brad Pitt in 'Fight Club' - superb on a number of levels.

And in another film which might have been called 'The Mexican'.

'Seven' was decent.

He's a bit like David Beckham, but more, well, tangible. Somehow more 'man'. And he has aged better.

He's hilarious as the stoner housemate in True Romance.

Yeah, I think he suffers from the pretty boy effect, in that people downrate his talent in their mind because he's good looking. Angelina on the other hand, I just don't get it at all.

Yeah, I think he suffers from the pretty boy effect, in that people downrate his talent in their mind because he's good looking.

I suffer this pain every day.