House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medo

What Is The Best/worst Gift You Have Received?

Best was a portal to another dimension where I was worshipped as a god. Worst was the heads of my enemies on spikes, I appreciated the gesture but they started to smell pretty badly.

23hrs ago. Went out and bought myself a PS4 and a six pack of pepsi.

Classic reponse mate. Whenever I see somebody carrying a six pack of Pepsi my eyes well up as I know what it means.

Nice work 200p, hopefully this is the only forum that noticed it's a bot so we can feel superior :P

I got a notebook a few years ago from an Aunt which was bright purple and had a childish looking Panda bear emblazoned on it. Ideal for work...

Think I had somebody wrap up a few cans of stella for me once, individually wrapped!

Best was a sit-on toy tractor when I was about 6, downhill since.

I might be a misery guts but I really have no need for the tat I get sent at Xmas/birthdays. I have everything I need, telling my family this is blasphemy! I generally get people £20 Amazon vouchers, can do what they want with it then.

Sheep are riddled with pests I guess. loved the part about the crawling up the nasal passage eating mucus.

Sheep are riddled with pests I guess. loved the part about the crawling up the nasal passage eating mucus.

It's pretty horrible really. :blink: Tapeworms are crap aswell.