House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medo

If You Had 24 Hours To Live , What Would You Do?

I would think about leaving the family home. Perhaps I might ponder about the first person I fancied. Who knows?

Eh, you don't periodically stalk them on the internet already?

Would this be a world world wide event or just my own bad luck? It might change my actions. ;)

Good point. If it was world wide probably just get wasted. If it was just me then do my best to sabotage some of the stuff that p1sses me off, free from there being any meaningful consequences.

If you had 24 hours to live, chances are you wouldn't be 'living' anymore anyway I'm sad to say. You'd probably be very limited in what you could do. You may not even be able to get out of bed and you could be in constant pain.

If you had 24 hours to live, chances are you wouldn't be 'living' anymore anyway I'm sad to say. You'd probably be very limited in what you could do. You may not even be able to get out of bed and you could be in constant pain.

You could be the last man on an island of Victoria Secret's and Playboy Bunnies awaiting the arrival of a massive comet about to wipe out Humanity.

In the above case I probably would just get a big comfy chair, a load of beer and just watch the girlies play hunt the biscuit.

A few i have met.

They'd get it.

Even though i'd only get 24 hours on them, it'd be worth it.

Would you give them notice so you could hunt them down a bit first? could make it a bit more exciting....

Hi Medo. Welcome to HPC. Nice talking to you. Going so soon? Byeeeeeee.

Hadn't noticed it was another of those, drat, should've come up with a really extreme answer.