House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opt_out

Absolutely Fashion: Inside British Vogue

or to get back on topic (if that's possible in off topic) I'm now watching s01e02 of People Like Us, which is 'The Estate Agent'. Should be standard fare for any HPCer.

People Like Us was superb, and like most things even better on the radio. Helen Atkinson Wood liked it so much she contacted and then married the writer (true!).

On fashion there was a clip on London fashion week on R4 and out if nowhere the interviewer asked how it had been affected by Brexit.

The answer was basically not at all and the interviewee was a bit thrown by being asked something so irrelevant.

But it's the BBC: Brexit is the worst thing ever so keep making that point even when it has nothing to do with the piece.

People Like Us was superb, and like most things even better on the radio. Helen Atkinson Wood liked it so much she contacted and then married the writer (true!).

On fashion there was a clip on London fashion week on R4 and out if nowhere the interviewer asked how it had been affected by Brexit.

The answer was basically not at all and the interviewee was a bit thrown by being asked something so irrelevant.

But it's the BBC: Brexit is the worst thing ever so keep making that point even when it has nothing to do with the piece.

Funnily enough I was giving a Radio interview recently and was asked out completely out of context "how had Brexit influenced my work" and I replied "not at all and if anything I thought it would be positive". It's usually the interviewee that has embarrassing silences while they try to get back on track :lol: