House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

workingpoor

Minnesota Shopping Mall Mass Stabbing Attack

I assume they have had the usual instant access to medical records and have partaken in a full investigation into the person's mental well being within 37 seconds ?

8 victims.

ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) Eight people were injured during a stabbing attack at a Minnesota shopping mall that ended with the suspected attacker who was dressed in a private security uniform and made references to Allah shot dead by an off-duty police officer, authorities said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3794899/Police-multiple-people-hurt-stabbings-Minnesota-mall.html

Anderson also said the suspect made at least one reference to Allah during the attack and asked at least one person whether they were Muslim.

But Anderson declined to call the attacks an act of terrorism, saying the motive for the attacks isn't known yet. "We will be diligent and get to the bottom of this," Anderson said.

I suspect that he will be found to be a mentally ill closet homosexual alcoholic and drug user who had "never expressed any interest in islam" and it will be classified as having nothing whatsoever to do with islam because he "wasn't a proper muslim".

Even though it was.

This one also dropped under the radar from a couple of nights ago in NYC. He just happened to attack an off duty cop. Bad luck for him.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/15/akram-joudeh-identified-nypd-meat-cleaver-attacker/

and he had 15 prior arrests.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/akram-joudeh-meat-cleaver-attack-nypd-new-york-police-suspect-penn-station-shooting/

He still gets a full allocation of Alloyalty points n his card though. Nowt better that dieing fighting jihad and becoming Shahid; it's straight to the best bit of paradise for him and his family. In his head anyway, before it was rendered nonviable by the heroic cop.

Whilst I can't see it (yet) if US police bullets were routinely coated with pig fat do you think it might prevent similar incidents? No free ticket to raghead heaven then.

Whilst I can't see it (yet) if US police bullets were routinely coated with pig fat do you think it might prevent similar incidents? No free ticket to raghead heaven then.

I have seen articles and photos, even videos, online of people claiming to do such a thing already. Not Police - just US gun owners.

I have seen articles and photos, even videos, online of people claiming to do such a thing already. Not Police - just US gun owners.

Good. The seed of doubt will have already entered their mad tiny minds then.

ISIS claims responsibility for Minnesota mall stabbings.

https://www.rt.com/usa/359765-isis-claims-minnesota-stabbings/

Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) has claimed the man who stabbed eight people in a Minnesota shopping mall on Saturday as one of its soldiers, without specifying if the still-unidentified suspect, who was shot dead, was in direct contact with the Islamist group.

The executor of the stabbing attacks in Minnesota yesterday was a soldier of the Islamic State and carried out the operation in response to calls to target the citizens of countries belonging to the crusader coalition, said a statement published by Amaq, a news agency associated with the group.

ISIS claims responsibility for Minnesota mall stabbings.

https://www.rt.com/usa/359765-isis-claims-minnesota-stabbings/

Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) has claimed the man who stabbed eight people in a Minnesota shopping mall on Saturday as one of its soldiers, without specifying if the still-unidentified suspect, who was shot dead, was in direct contact with the Islamist group.

The executor of the stabbing attacks in Minnesota yesterday was a soldier of the Islamic State and carried out the operation in response to calls to target the citizens of countries belonging to the crusader coalition, said a statement published by Amaq, a news agency associated with the group.

But what does the BBC say?

It is all fecked up isn't it. Even if there is no conspiracy you do begin to wonder if there is one.

I believe all the Pipeline theory to have some merit, it does add up and joins alot of dots.

I believe all the Pipeline theory to have some merit, it does add up and joins alot of dots.

I think that is exactly it. Huge amounts of money to be made by the Arabs selling more oil and gas to us plus screwing Putin over at the same time. Make us more dependent on Qartar for gas as opposed to Russia.

Also, the new kid supposedly has plans to turn Saudi into a giant solar farm selling power to Europe - they need somewhere for the cable to go.