House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Uks First Women Squaddy In Frontline

Mail. Cant use tablet - ad surge locks it.

You might need the worlds largest beer googles and a rock of salt to beleive the woman bit.

Armys not the placd id join to work on my gender realignment. Still,each to their own.

The lovely Chloe, would ccc?

Mumsnet had a thread on this straight off, how on earth can you describe a man who has taken some hormones and put on some make up as a woman?

If that's what he wants to do then up to him, I have a workmate doing similar. But I wouldn't describe him as a woman either.

There were headlines about ten years ago of the world's first pregnant man. Although of course it wasn't really a man. It was a woman who had taken some hormone pills and stopped wearing make up.

387672CB00000578-0-image-m-16_1474067689

Reminds me of the school drama society.

Maybe need a kids science kit - Fun with hormones.

Experiment 1 - Grow some t1tx on your brother.

Experiment 2 - Bearded sister.

etc....

Just had a clip of him on the radio, said "brilliant" a lot.

Totally normal male working class voice, slightly gruff. Any kids listening to the radio will be confused "Mummy why does that lady sound like a man?".

I don't mind people doing it but it's ridiculous the extent to which the law bends for it.

If I self-identified as a butch woman who liked wearing men's clothes could I then demand that I be legally recognised as a woman? Or do I need to be prescribed hormone pills first?

There is a whole spectrum of sexuality from pink to blue, That is all.

I've met a few ex-men that became women, and they are happy with their choice. I've never met a woman that became a man, but I know they exist.

S/he'll be in the Olympics team next.

I can't imagine the funeral and BBC coverage if s/he died in action.

EDIT: That reminds me. Whatever happened to Saint Jo's killer?

Getting rehearsed on saying brexit made him do it.

Dont know.

Id bet money the stabbing was due to him being kicked out of social housing (his nans) as he no longer qualified.

I've met a few ex-men that became women, and they are happy with their choice.

I am happy for them too Pinny.

But they are not 'ex-men that became women' - they are men who have chosen a life of imitating a woman.

They can still reverse-park after getting their knackers cut off, and despite the addition of some plastic tits, they retain full understanding of the off-side rule.

They are therefore still blurks..!

;)

XYY

I am happy for them too Pinny.

But they are not 'ex-men that became women' - they are men who have chosen a life of imitating a woman.

They can still reverse-park after getting their knackers cut off, and despite the addition of some plastic tits, they retain full understanding of the off-side rule.

They are therefore still blurks..!

;)

XYY

Aye, and they can't nag proper like real women.

Just had a clip of him on the radio, said "brilliant" a lot.

Totally normal male working class voice, slightly gruff. Any kids listening to the radio will be confused "Mummy why does that lady sound like a man?".

I don't mind people doing it but it's ridiculous the extent to which the law bends for it.

If I self-identified as a butch woman who liked wearing men's clothes could I then demand that I be legally recognised as a woman? Or do I need to be prescribed hormone pills first?

He might be trying to swing a didcharge and pension.

Do i risk awol, or just grow some t1ts.

Looking at thd coverage id could do better by tucking my nads and cox between my legs and mincing round the room.

Didn't work for Corporal Klinger.

That was ages ago! <_<

He's a gadgie - end of..!

XYY

That's an Edinburgh word too ffs !!

Lots of links I never knew about.

What about "schemies" ?

That's an Edinburgh word too ffs !!

Lots of links I never knew about.

What about "schemies" ?

We used to call them "Kevs", down South

Well, now there can't be a lawsuit against the Army, costing a fortune, for some kind of gender sexism.

There is a MTF officer who looks very cute - I found myself strangely attracted to her. She had been frontline but I assume no longer has the desire to be so. I think she is now in command of the gender awareness unit or something like that.

army2-553192.jpg

Well, now there can't be a lawsuit against the Army, costing a fortune, for some kind of gender sexism.

There is a MTF officer who looks very cute - I found myself strangely attracted to her. She had been frontline but I assume no longer has the desire to be so. I think she is now in command of the gender awareness unit or something like that.

army2-553192.jpg

Must admit they've done a canny job in air-brushing out his "Adam's apple" in the "After" photo - but the rapidly-thinning hairline can't be covered-up so easily.

Judging by how far gone he is at 27, then he ain't gonna look that feminine by the time he hits 50...

;)

XYY

When the Russian Revolution started the Tsar had an all female regiment - they were one of the few units close to him at the time who did not side with the revolutionaries.

Historians tells a couple of stories about them - one is that they basically got diddled silly by the troops who attacked and captured them.