House Price Crash Forum
Dave Beans

Well Appointed Six Bedroom House In Upper Leytonstone - With Weirdo Thrown In...

Looks like someone selling a HMO judging by the number of two ring cookers, gas fires, door graffiti, plus the room that has the chap who stares at the fish tank rather than a TV.

Nice looking house otherwise, I always like a good semi.

Looks like someone selling a HMO judging by the number of two ring cookers, gas fires, door graffiti, plus the room that has the chap who stares at the fish tank rather than a TV.

Nice looking house otherwise, I always like a good semi.

The red weird horror bondage room is class.

Frankly I thought it might be a HPC workers' co-op house.

Already posted here

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/226558-im-calling-peak-kite-flying/page-2

I recon the bod who owns it is a prepper, ahead of the game and totally ready for the end of days event. Think they may also post in off topic on here :)

He did

His name was Ken ichikiwaki the motorcycling chipshop owning accountant

6d77861d8e09618de364fedba67f0a7a37cd5692

From a health and safety point of view, Freddy Krugger might fall off from there, and his sharp claws can stab you in the night.

And a passion killer.

Saying the inside is a bit of a mismatch, you'd really expect more going on outside but actually it is reasonably presentable. Quite like the 60s retro kitchen....if it was a 60s house, which it isn't, be tempted to stick with it. Not many of those left.

All goes to show there's no money down south to actually refurb. after you have bought something.

Edited by crashmonitor

The most amazing thing is that it is for £1,200,000 it is a nice house but that is a lot of money.

Also that someone with that sort of equity would live in such a squalid way.