House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Political Implications If Clinton Is Lying - Conspiracy Loon Central?

It would appear that Clinton is lying about her health and more worrying the media and political establishment are covering it up. If she is as ill as claimed there is no way no one has noticed.

She's avoided press conferences and the presidential debate one assumes will be carefully managed to try and avoid mishaps.

It's hard to see how this won't blow up with the truth revealed but what are the political ramifications? How would the political establishment clear up the mess and carry on. It's not like they can pretend they didn't know.

The greatest democracy in earth to be shown it will lie to its own people, could the 2 party cosy arrangement in US politics be finally undermined?

The Clintons lie, a lot, I think most people already have priced this in and the damage will be limited.

Oh dear! Are they connected in any way to the UK greetings-card company "Clinton Cards"...?

Just that I wouldn't want to send one to Mrs XYY wishing her a happy birthday if it wasn't sincere...

;)

XYY

Oh dear! Are they connected in any way to the UK greetings-card company "Clinton Cards"...?

Just that I wouldn't want to send one to Mrs XYY wishing her a happy birthday if it wasn't sincere...

;)

XYY

I spy a business opportunity here!

Hardly the first time a political leader's illness has been covered up.

But its not been covered up. It has been denied in the face of obviousness.

Delusion is strong in the Elites. Clintons and their people beleive they are King Canute...with the waves at their neck, they STILL deny reality because they have control over Kinetics with just their thought.

TPTB dont want Trump, it will interfere with their globalisation agenda, they have to prop up Hilary at all costs but just like Brexit they have to keep the voters thinking Trump is the underdog etc.

I think 2016 will be a truly seminal year with Brexit & Donald Trump as POTUS.

My friend in America posted this on FB i think it's spot on:

2utktgz.jpg

TPTB dont want Trump, it will interfere with their globalisation agenda, they have to prop up Hilary at all costs but just like Brexit they have to keep the voters thinking Trump is the underdog etc.

I think 2016 will be a truly seminal year with Brexit & Donald Trump as POTUS.

My friend in America posted this on FB i think it's spot on:

2utktgz.jpg

Trump sworn in and article 50 triggered.......

I wonder if it can be arranged to all happen on the same day.....