House Price Crash Forum
BOBW

Moving Home? Looking For The Best Of Both Worlds? Channel 4 & Lucy Alexander Can Help!

Are you looking to move out of the urban jungle to the quiet of countryside? Or have you had your fill of the countryside and you’re looking for a slice of city action?

What if you could find somewhere that gives you the perfect mix of city and country living?

We’re looking for house-hunters to take part in Best of Both Worlds, a new Channel 4 series, with property expert, Lucy Alexander.

If you want to know more about getting our help to find your dream home in the best possible location, Raise the Roof Productions would love to hear from you.

For more information send an email with your details to bobw@raisetheroofproductions.com

or call 0141 427 5880

I gave up the peace and tranquility of living under a bush to enjoy the exciting urban life of living on a roundabout in a tent

Was it your own bush or a rental?

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 0:15 PM, MattW said:

Is Lucy Alexander leaving BBC Homes Under The Hammer? :(

I did read somewhere that the BBC was dropping HUTH from the schedule.

I really hope they do drop it... I reckon not having this daily on our propaganda screens would do more to curb BTL demand than any amount of SDLT changes, loss of tax relief, basels or S24's etc etc

Edited by nome

23 hours ago, nome said:

I did read somewhere that the BBC was dropping HUTH from the schedule.

I really hope they do drop it... I reckon not having this daily on our propaganda screens would do more to curb BTL demand than any amount of SDLT changes, loss of tax relief, basels or S24's etc etc

Nice one!

I do hate it when asked about their plans for the property, the smug winning bidder says: 'Well, I was inspired by your show'. :rolleyes: