House Price Crash Forum

Anyone Noticed How Many Empty Houses Have Got Sold Signs On ?

miser

HOLA441

Has anyone noticed the number of houses that have had sold signs up for months now and even the dreaded auction sign is starting to appear now in places...............

About mid september I started to take note of how many of the houses that had sold outside were lying empty and staying that way.............

At first it was about 1/3 of the total solds that I saw and now its about 2/3.......

And I am not talking new builds or flats either,the next time you go out check out whether the solds you have seen are standing empty...............

Chains that cannot complete because there are no ftbs and lots of property with sold signs standing for months now.............

Seems to me that the vested interests want us to think everything is ticking over nicely and are trying to fool the majority by sticking up signs wherever they can for as long as possible...........

Its becoming increasing apparent that the housing market is dead on its feet and likely to stay that way for a very long time...................

HOLA442

Yes - bang on old fruit! I've been wandering about Malvern (looking like Flashman in me finery) and giving a gander slantandicular-like at many empty houses with Sold signs proud-as-ya-like planted in the garden like the colours of the Imperial Guard but with not so much as a skivvy or desperate widow 'dedans'.

Must say it has the whiff of a bounder about it.

Yoo-Hallooo!! Crash Tally Ho!

HOLA443