House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Misogyny To Become A Hate Crime?

Police across the country 'want to make misogyny a hate crime' after sexist abuse crackdown sees one serious complaints every three days

The plan was revealed after two men were arrested for sexist abuse during a pilot scheme in Nottinghamshire that may be broadened out across the country.

At least the police are concentrating on the crime that matters....

I don't do misogony. In fact I like tits, and all that is attached to them. :blink:

That was a tripe article, Mr Blobfish! :blink:

But according to the article it is all women's fault

"Misogyny is typically an unconscious hatred that men form early in life, often as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted. An abusive or negligent mother, sister, teacher or girlfriend can plant a seed deep down in their brains subcortical matter."

So the misogynists are actually victims. So arrest these abusive women at once.

If you're harassing and abusing somebody because of who they are then I thought you were breaking the law anyway.

You don't need to specifically identify the class / sex / race / religion / nationality of victim in the legislation surely unless your sole intention is to leave only one group that can be freely harassed and abused: white British men.

If you're harassing and abusing somebody because of who they are then I thought you were breaking the law anyway.

You don't need to specifically identify the class / sex / race / religion / nationality of victim in the legislation surely unless your sole intention is to leave only one group that can be freely harassed and abused: white British men.

And Australians Frank! We can all laugh at how uncouth they are, except the black fellers! :wacko:

"Misogyny is typically an unconscious hatred that men form early in life, often as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted. An abusive or negligent mother, sister, teacher or girlfriend can plant a seed deep down in their brains subcortical matter."

Can we add a series of women I've met from POF to that list? Thanks.

I hope they'll let me post on HPC from jail.

Surely they would have to make Misandry a crime too.

Many Feminists would be lucky to stay out of Jail if that were the case.

Interesting to know if misandry is a result of a trauma to involving a male figure they trusted.

I did know one misogynist who fitted several points in the list in the article. He was blissfully unaware of this and was shocked when I pointed out that he had a thinly-veiled contempt for all women. It turns out that his mother resented his birth for spoiling her fun. From an early age he was locked in the cupboard under the stairs for long periods. A very intelligent man who misused the intelligence to get back at the many for the sins of his mother.

Interesting to know if misandry is a result of a trauma to involving a male figure they trusted.

I did know one misogynist who fitted several points in the list in the article. He was blissfully unaware of this and was shocked when I pointed out that he had a thinly-veiled contempt for all women. It turns out that his mother resented his birth for spoiling her fun. From an early age he was locked in the cupboard under the stairs for long periods. A very intelligent man who misused the intelligence to get back at the many for the sins of his mother.

There's a book about that!

There's a book about that!

I know. I read it when I was a Samaritan volunteer.

The man in question is no longer with us. I dread to think of the number of women he converted to misandry by his treatment of them.

That was a tripe article, Mr Blobfish! :blink:

It was indeed. Total rubbish that a sixth former would find embarrassing.

A lot of the social studies outputs are dire but feminist studies seem to be out on their own because there is this closed circle around them: if you're not already signed up to their whole agenda you're not allowed in. Then because of this pre-selection the "studies" become increasingly loopier because there is no challenge, merely assent.

I noticed this when during my posting stint on mumsnet (where I wasn't always prefacing my posts with "speaking as a man") most of the threads had debate similar to on here though with some tremendously funny threads that we don't match.

The exception was where, through viewing by active threads rather than forums, I inadvertently strayed onto the Feminism forum. Any dissenting views on these (and it wasn't just me) got immediately squashed by a swarm of 'sisters' trotting out the standard phrases to crush that dissent. "Patriarchal ********" was a favoured one. It was like having strayed into a junior school debating club.

I know. I read it when I was a Samaritan volunteer.

The man in question is no longer with us. I dread to think of the number of women he converted to misandry by his treatment of them.

I think me and Mr Pin were thinking Harry Potter; your reading matter is clearly a lot more grown up than our's.

So the entire BBC treatment of men - especially middle-class straight white men - should be illegal?

So the entire BBC treatment of men - especially middle-class straight white men - should be illegal?

They are biased against them (us) certainly but I don't feel harassed and abused by them.

Never fail to be a "gentleman", and you will never fail!

You will have to like yourself, before women can see you!

That is the Word of Pin! :blink:

Why are the police making the law? That's supposed the be the role of the courts and parliament. The police have been horribly corrupted by Cultural Marxism. It needs to stop. Harassment is already a crime and doesn't need a PC modifier to be worth prosecuting.

"9. On a date, he will treat a woman the opposite of how she prefers. If she is an old-style lady who prefers a "gentleman" who holds the door for her, orders for both and pays for the meal, he will treat her like one of his male buddies, order for himself, and let her pay for the whole meal if she offers (and sometimes even if she doesn’t). If she is a more independent type who prefers to order her own meal and pay for herself, he will rudely order for both and pay the check while she goes to the bathroom."

Jesus wept!

We actually need another world war or something.

There are simply too many people with too much time on their hands making petty laws governing things that really don't matter and for no good reason.

Society simply doesn't need this level of civic micromanagement. And I mean that far more broadly than just this particular latest rubbish.

They are biased against them (us) certainly but I don't feel harassed and abused by them.

They are influencing the nation's thought with a low-level but constant stream of anti-male prejudice.

Every time someone makes a throwaway remark stereotyping men "you know .. they put up posters that make women feel uncomfortable ...", or "they network while women have to go home to do caring things", they're stoking anti-male prejudice. And while an individual programme - they have some very good dramas - may challenge the stereotype, in general discussion it just passes as obvious truth that can't possibly be disputed.

We actually need another world war or something.

There are simply too many people with too much time on their hands making petty laws governing things that really don't matter and for no good reason.

Society simply doesn't need this level of civic micromanagement. And I mean that far more broadly than just this particular latest rubbish.

The Devil finds work for idle hands! Not that I am a great believer in the Devil, but I do own some shares!

They are influencing the nation's thought with a low-level but constant stream of anti-male prejudice.

Every time someone makes a throwaway remark stereotyping men "you know .. they put up posters that make women feel uncomfortable ...", or "they network while women have to go home to do caring things", they're stoking anti-male prejudice. And while an individual programme - they have some very good dramas - may challenge the stereotype, in general discussion it just passes as obvious truth that can't possibly be disputed.

So stop funding them, I don't and when people ask why I say it's because of their obvious bias.

I don't desire to change them because I think it's too engrained; I want them to disappear. Households without a licence were 4% when I stopped paying two years ago and it's now 6%. That's what I call a trend.