House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

How Many?

Darbyshire, 32, has more than more than 118 previous convictions including wounding and possessing a knife.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/thugs-beat-man-death-outside-11861133

Two killers have been locked up after beating a man to death outside a chip shop before stealing £5 from his pocket.

Darbyshire, 32, has more than more than 118 previous convictions including wounding and possessing a knife.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/thugs-beat-man-death-outside-11861133

Two killers have been locked up after beating a man to death outside a chip shop before stealing £5 from his pocket.

Averaging ~4 per year he's walked on the Earth.

Im not fussed about nicking stuff but any person with 10+ violent offences needs locking up for a long time.

tbh, after three convictions for violence or ten for stealing I think they should be locked up for life.

after a while you just got to admit that some people are wrong 'uns that shouldn't be in society.

What happened to the three strikes policy? Or didn't we ever adopt it?

My guess Bossy is that our gaols would be full to bursting-point within 24 hours of such a policy being introduced.

XYY

My guess Bossy is that our gaols would be full to bursting-point within 24 hours of such a policy being introduced.

XYY

They are already! When do you get out?

XYY

The only problem being they didn't put the entry doors on the roof and drop them in by helicopter.

Mr XYY's only prison is his desk! :(

I have an extra large stapler, because I asked for it! I didn't want a flimsy one!

We're always told there is a shortage of prison space. Why can't we build new prisons on a Scottish Island, or even on the Falklands? Failing that, why not get the Poles or Romanians to host our offenders? Yes we have to feed and put a roof over their heads. But surely they don't have to be interned in expensive city space... The Russians had the right idea, send the criminals to a Siberian abode.