House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Abducted Great Falls Woman Talked To Husband, Daughter Before Death

This is awful.

Trapped in the trunk of her car on a terrifying trip from Montana to Washington, a kidnapped Rita Maze was able to make contact with her husband and daughter before she died.

The Great Falls woman told her family at 10:25 p.m. Tuesday that “a large man in a black hoodie” hit her on the head and put her into a trunk of a car at a rest stop near Wolf Creek on Tuesday morning. She wasn’t even sure if she was in her car or not.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/news/crime/2016/09/07/abducted-montana-woman-found-dead-spokane/89960296/

Awful, but in a population of 360 million, not unexpected to have a few crazies.

If I get kidnapped I'm going to phone the BBC and use the opportunity to tell some home truths about.....the BBC. Live. On Air.

You read this sort of stuff and thnk why? Was she a secret meth lab dealer.

Then you realise there are dome nutcases floating around. See Dutch Uni Pro who got stabbed by a foriegn dosser wnilst posting his daughters Ive been born cards.

With Peter Sutvliffe beung rehoused, I reread some of hus stuff. Started on prossies then just went for who was around. God the poluce were fcking useless. A workmate walked into the station house and told them it was Sutcliffe.

I read many years ago that the FBI suspected something like 300 serial killers on the loose in the US. I thought that was an extreme number but I suppose, in a population of 300 million and that serial killers might have many years between killings, that such a number is possible.