House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

debtlessmanc

Chinese Tourist Guide To Uk- Racist

I can't see that Tooting will have much appeal for Chinese tourists. :blink:

The advice may have been given more politely as "avoid sh1t areas".

China is being targeted by ISIS Muslim Inc. whoever. All due to the Chinese Muslim fringes.

Its actually valid advise.

You'll rarely hear on the radio but a good few Chinese have been killed by Islamist.

Nice to know they reckon the byrbs of London are a new Caliphate. But I guess we all knew that?

It was mentioned on bbc radio news yesterday.

It was mentioned in a sort of disapproving PC tone but with no actual voiced objection - if there were attacks in those areas they don't want to have to explain to Chinese politicians how come they were saying it was safe and there was no need for warnings.

It was a recognition of a risk but not that they would admit any risk to local people - oh no that wouldn't be PC and people would be called names.

It's a bit random to include Indians- I wouldn't have put Hounslow or Southall up there with areas to avoid, personally.

It was mentioned on bbc radio news yesterday.

It was mentioned in a sort of disapproving PC tone but with no actual voiced objection - if there were attacks in those areas they don't want to have to explain to Chinese politicians how come they were saying it was safe and there was no need for warnings.

It was a recognition of a risk but not that they would admit any risk to local people - oh no that wouldn't be PC and people would be called names.

I highly doubt the any BBC employee would walk through dodgy areas of London or Salford or Manchester. I guess that makes them racist, because said-dodgy areas more often than not have higher densities of ethnic minorities. Oh no! People are racist by where they choose not to walk!

My immediate reaction to it was, why are Indians on there? I must admit I didn't bat an eyelid at the two other groups, I'd probably follow that advice myself. We all make our own "risk assessments", however unpalatable that may be to some.

My immediate reaction to it was, why are Indians on there? I must admit I didn't bat an eyelid at the two other groups, I'd probably follow that advice myself. We all make our own "risk assessments", however unpalatable that may be to some.

Id guess to a chinaman all brown people look the same.