Black Lives Matter Protestors Block London Airport

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

This is getting silly now.

They also don't appear to be very, um, black:

37F59A3B00000578-3775517-image-a-5_14731

Which reminds me of this NTNON sketch:

"Oh, so you have to fat to be stout now do you?"

According to the protest group, the demonstration is taking place because black people are '28 per cent more likely to be exposed to air pollution'.

:rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3775517/Protesters-storm-runway-London-City-Airport-bringing-flights-standstill-stranding-thousands-passengers.html

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Simple answer - apply for a housing transfer to Skye. Lots of spare housing up there and clean air!

Not so far wrong

A large number of properties in new towns currently being built in the South West have been bought on bulk (500 houses at a time) by authorities elsewhere in the country to resettle / house people.

HOLA449

Or at an airport in Zimbabwe, Libya, the Congo.

The option there would be - get up or get shot in the face. In Russia I reckon it would be get up or get this baton in your face. They would hold back slightly before using live ammo !! Until you pushed it of course. Then I reckon they would be happy just to shoot you to get you out of the way as well.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Well after alienating large swathes of the UK public by gridlocking national aiports around the country the other week, they seem to have changed tack and gone for the "Elites" airport where they are now claiming to be championing the cause of black people drowning in the med whilst the Elites fly in and out of London.

They lost any support they may have had from the ordinary public when they disrupted alot of families summer hols by blocking roads leading to Gatwick Manchester and Nottingham airports.

So they are now linking Black lives matter with climate change and illegal migrants crossing the Med whilst Elite Bankers fly in and out of London City? is that right?

HOLA4412

Well after alienating large swathes of the UK public by gridlocking national aiports around the country the other week, they seem to have changed tack and gone for the "Elites" airport where they are now claiming to be champoining the cause of black people drowning in the med whilst the Elites fly in and out of London.

They lost any support they may have had from the ordinary public when they disrupted alot of families summer hols by blocking roads leading to Gatwick Manchester and Nottingham airports.

As you say "any support they may have had". Whatever its merits or not this movement is a US one; these are just wannabees who've listened to too many rap albums.

Aiieeeee!

tim_westwood_2591372.jpg

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

They're right you know. My wife's six figure earner boss is supposed to be flying into London City Airport today after being at an event in Germany.

One problem however is he's black himself lol these protestors are only protesting for themselves a hollow cause... the great unwashed. They are no more connected to black lives matter in the US or the poor souls drowning in the med and probably have as much genuine sympathy as I do for them. The refugees are fleeing from a *relatively safe country, you take your chances and should suffer the consequences.

*relative to drowning in the med.

I'd cringe to be a black person right now and have them on my side.

HOLA4415

Is he that tw@t from the BBC. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have some white bloke speaking like a black man heading up their black music slot?

Maybe he "identifies" as black. If you can do it with sexes then why not races. Or are you being RACIST?!?

As mentioned I identify as British Asian in surveys, but only to muck up the diversity & equality surveys. So when I fill this in on a form for any activities the cxouncil runs it ticks a nice D&E box and they're more likely to get a grant than if the inclusion was 100% white.

heartburn_hotel.jpg

It's a game man!

HOLA4416

Is he that tw@t from the BBC. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have some white bloke speaking like a black man heading up their black music slot?

EDIT: Blimey, he's older than me! Born 1957.

EDIT2:

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j4MeVPNbxk

What ever happened to Timothy

I was at prep with him you see

We used to call him spaz

Now he's on air chatting to Nas

He was a whizz with a cricket bat

But he never used to talk like that

HOLA4417

This is beyond a joke. I'm all for protest, both peaceful and violent if necessary, but they could at least protest over an issue that makes sense. This just detracts from genuine neccesary protest.

Yep. I'm certainly not one of those who'll apply a blanket rule as to what is and isn't an acceptable process (both what's being protested about and the means taken affect whether I feel like condoning, condemning, or not giving a damn), but this really falls into the "what a bunch of loonies" category. They haven't even got their half-arsed argument worked out. Which is it, climate change or local air pollution?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Where are the Anti-Terrorism Police? I was in Glasgow airport 10 years ago where some guy had wandered out onto the strip and he got swarmed my Police with MP5 submachine guns within minutes of being spotted. Rumour afterwards in the airport was that the guy was just senile and confused. If he got that kind of Police Attention why not these people?

HOLA4421

Where are the Anti-Terrorism Police? I was in Glasgow airport 10 years ago where some guy had wandered out onto the strip and he got swarmed my Police with MP5 submachine guns within minutes of being spotted. Rumour afterwards in the airport was that the guy was just senile and confused. If he got that kind of Police Attention why not these people?

They should send in the police that flattened the guy who ran off with Eddie Izzard's pink beret.

From massive over-reaction to massive under-reaction from the politcially correct Met.

HOLA4422

tbh, I think the BLM campaign in the UK is counterproductive. The British police aren't killing blacks in large numbers.

It just makes people look at them and thinking "these blacks do nothing but complain about how racist we are. it might be best to send them back to their ancestral homelands where they will be happy living with their own kind".

After all African policemen are famous for their non violent approach ;)

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Perhaps they searched them first and allowed them to protest so not to seem racist???

HOLA4425

Archived