House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Medo

How Old Were You When You Moved Out Of The Family Home?

I bought my first house aged 5, because house prices only ever go up. Renting is dead money. You are paying your landlord's mortgage. You can't go wrong with bricks and mortars. Now is the best time to buy. Buying has never been cheaper. It's the best investment you'll ever make. There's no point leaving all that money in the bank. You are going to miss the boat. The government won't let the prices go down.

Every idiot knowall here starts with a single post. That is all. :blink: We all did.

Elightenment of the HPC OT way takes time, cynicism and a potty brain sense of humour.

Moving out of the family home is so last century, house prices innit

Yes, my uncle never left home, and lived in the house after when his father died. To be fair he did pay for it.

I was 18

Eighteen is pretty young to leave home, how did you find it? What year was that in? Did you move in with friends, or on your own? Were you working or still in education? Is there anything you learned that might help someone who is about to leave, or has recently left home?

Eighteen is pretty young to leave home, how did you find it? What year was that in? Did you move in with friends, or on your own? Were you working or still in education? Is there anything you learned that might help someone who is about to leave, or has recently left home?

Medo asks the questions.

There was a new user asking very similar questions about a couple of months or more ago, such as "what is your favourite". That poster had the same strategy, name, and asked similar questions on many internet fora, p1ssing off the posters on them (internet search of the username turned up plenty of examples). My guess is that the previous poster has re-registered as Medo.

There was a new user asking very similar questions about a couple of months or more ago, such as "what is your favourite". That poster had the same strategy, name, and asked similar questions on many internet fora, p1ssing off the posters on them (internet search of the username turned up plenty of examples). My guess is that the previous poster has re-registered as Medo.

Sir Frank the Trollslayer, arise. :blink:

Actually I reckon it's peculiar to delve in off topic on a forum before you have had a few discussions on the main forum. You are usually there for a reason , but OT has no reason. :wacko:

Never ask this question to a burd with the surname "Fritzl".

Probably as soon as possible. :wacko: