House Price Crash Forum

HOLA441
4 hours ago, workingpoor said:

I actually burst out laughing at this, thanks for sharing. This is what I did (had a beard already though) and the shaved head look is much better than what I was sporting before. If you are as white as I am you need the facial hair to indicate that you are not a Cancer patient LOL.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
43 minutes ago, Renewed Investor said:

I actually burst out laughing at this, thanks for sharing. This is what I did (had a beard already though) and the shaved head look is much better than what I was sporting before. If you are as white as I am you need the facial hair to indicate that you are not a Cancer patient LOL.

Yeah it's a hilarious sketch - but in all the cases, the balding men honestly looked far better with shaved heads. I'd bet many men have taken the plunge and shaved it off after watching this.

HOLA443
17 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah it's a hilarious sketch - but in all the cases, the balding men honestly looked far better with shaved heads. I'd bet many men have taken the plunge and shaved it off after watching this.

It's a rather sensible sketch. Avoid the toupees, and comb-overs.;)

HOLA444
HOLA445
Just now, Renewed Investor said:

When I shaved my head I felt a sense of relief. I'd say going bald is like getting in the bath when you're a kid. You fight it and dread the thought but once you give in and just do it you question why you ever put up a struggle.

I've told this before - but I remember dating a woman a few years back and feeling self-conscious about my recceding hairline. I figured such a gorgeous woman wouldn't want anything to do with a balding man.

Well she didn't want anything to do with me in the end, but her boyfriend now is completely bald - shaved right down to the wood. So there ya go.

HOLA446
14 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

I've told this before - but I remember dating a woman a few years back and feeling self-conscious about my recceding hairline. I figured such a gorgeous woman wouldn't want anything to do with a balding man.

Well she didn't want anything to do with me in the end, but her boyfriend now is completely bald - shaved right down to the wood. So there ya go.

I think you should give it a go, pick up a: Mach 3 razor, can of foam & a small mirror (to see back of head) 

Pop in the least busiest Barbers and get a grade 0 all over, get home and shave it down with the Mach 3 (2 passes one in the direction of growth and then one against) 

"Bald to Badass" for the Weekend! B)

Archived