House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anonguest

Aliens Finally Been Found?

Pulsars were once deemed to be "made" but they are natural. At those many light years away, I am more concerned about Earth than giant insects.

Aliens have been taking blurks from my locale aboard their mothership for experiments for some time now.

They are very selective though - and only kidnap fellas with incredibly large willies.

Must admit that the inside of their spaceship was fantastic...

XYY

Aliens have been taking blurks from my locale aboard their mothership for experiments for some time now.

They are very selective though - and only kidnap fellas with incredibly large willies.

Must admit that the inside of their spaceship was fantastic...

XYY

Yes, they had a 150 inch television, which made tits look enormous.

Yes, they had a 150 inch television, which made tits look enormous.

Must 'fess-up and admit it's not technically a telly - but one of those projector things that puts EastEnders on your bedroom wall.

But yes, at 100 inches, even "fried-eggs" look massive...!

XYY

This thread sets the HPC record for deviating from the thread subject the quickest.

That's just the start Tulip - I'm off work for a fortnight and am going to be deviating rather a lot...

:)

XYY

The alien signal has been translated and says "My children are my world, if you can't handle that don't message me. Don't bovver contacting me if you just want a 1 nite stand, I want to be treated like a princess. Are there ANY good men still out there......!?!?!?!? Get in touch xxx"

The alien signal has been translated and says "My children are my world, if you can't handle that don't message me. Don't bovver contacting me if you just want a 1 nite stand, I want to be treated like a princess. Are there ANY good men still out there......!?!?!?!? Get in touch xxx"

:lol:

Body type: Average

Profession: Ask me

Want children: Yes

ngbbs43dc047c3f3e3.jpg

They're amongst us?

Reports that the frequency band it was observed in is known to be used by secret military satellites. Though they don't tell anyone what they are up to

I known it sounds unlikely! but I do know this goes on from my own interactions with the military (though not the specifics of this case) so certainly a possible explanation.

Reports that the frequency band it was observed in is known to be used by secret military satellites. Though they don't tell anyone what they are up to

I known it sounds unlikely! but I do know this goes on from my own interactions with the military (though not the specifics of this case) so certainly a possible explanation.

They don't sound very secret. :blink: Anycase you can look up virtually all military transmissions on the Internet, and if you have the right equipment maybe you can decode it, but increasingly not. They don't do plain speech much more. Interestingly nor do civilians, which p1sses off Governments. :huh: