House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Ed Balls On Strictly

The Brits quite like a some one who tries and I'm guessing he will be the worst dancer but the public vote will see him through. It is actually rather irritating when some of the celeb dancers are trained, it would be better to have a handicap from the start and the best improver wins. You wouldn't tell the contestants that the first performance was the basis for the handicap, and of course you could only get away with that format for one series.

Balls reminds me of the soprano in the film Florence, infatuated by the arts, but can't perform; however all credit to him for trying. At least he can't do any harm unlike his efforts on the economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPvtWl77yF4

It is all part of his leadership campaign - well, that of him and his wife. Stand by to see cut-aways of her sat in the audience smiling and gushing - yes, I said gushing - whilst he performs his moves. I bet she will have a 'softer' more girly make-over as well.

He will be back in a safe seat within the year and campaigning for Labour leader by Autumn 2017 IMPO.

trying to make the psychopath appear to have a human touch.

the £10k a week fees will come in handy as pocket change.

It is all part of his leadership campaign - well, that of him and his wife. Stand by to see cut-aways of her sat in the audience smiling and gushing - yes, I said gushing - whilst he performs his moves. I bet she will have a 'softer' more girly make-over as well.

He will be back in a safe seat within the year and campaigning for Labour leader by Autumn 2017 IMPO.

I believe he's giving up on politics and off to earn proper money elsewhere..

The real question is whether his wife will do the same, I've heard rumours that she will...

Ballsup is supposed to be Chairman of Norwich City FC. I guess Delia will have to pick up some of the slack while Edward is prancing around in a dancehall. :rolleyes:

Ballsup is supposed to be Chairman of Norwich City FC. I guess Delia will have to pick up some of the slack while Edward is prancing around in a dancehall. :rolleyes:

12th man Balls...Where are you? Let's be havin you

Walking away from another car crash Delia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXM6BOXBCIc

(12th man wasn't that Judas)