House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SarahBell

House Prices To Rocket Around Site Of 2025 World Fair?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/expo-2025-greater-manchester-ashton-11825036

Greater Manchester’s combined authority of ten councils has been secretly been working up the ambitious proposals for around a year, we can reveal, in the hope of being chosen to host the UK’s bid.

The huge event - also known as the World's Fair - could take place on a former industrial land at Ashton Moss, bringing in 20 million visitors

Edited by SarahBell

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/expo-2025-greater-manchester-ashton-11825036

Greater Manchester’s combined authority of ten councils has been secretly been working up the ambitious proposals for around a year, we can reveal, in the hope of being chosen to host the UK’s bid.

The huge event - also known as the World's Fair - could take place on a former industrial land at Ashton Moss, bringing in 20 million visitors

Its nice of them to use out money for this

Another "House prices to rocket around X" thread.

I'm waiting on two threads, once I've seen them, I'm handing in my laptop and leaving the internet behind, "House prices to rocket around house shaped like a rocket" and "House prices to rocket around rocket shaped liked a house".

Its nice of them to use out money for this

We don't even have a combined authority as such. They haven't yet elected a mayor we just have the PCC doing that job too. Horrid.

and moss side is the new city of "diversity"

Went to the one in Milan last year.

The only thing it did for me was make me realise what a mess Italy is in. Didn't look like there had much economic benefit to that part of northern Italy (supposedly the richest part). On the train, I passed derelict factory after derelict factory, each usually having every single window broken. It was then I new for sure Italy will collapse under its debt's.

Edited by reddog