House Price Crash Forum

HOLA441

See Princess Diana is trending on twitter, not surprised due to it being an anniversary.

Strangely people saying next year it will come out that she was actually bumped off by the United States over her Land Mine campaign, with the US being a big player in the international arms market supplying said weapons.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Here's a mind game:

You are given the task of getting rid of Princess Di. Somehow, you have to come up with a way to have her being in a speeding car with a known braking fault with a drunk driver that is also on Prozac. Also, you have to make sure that she is not wearing a seat belt.

HOLA446

Here's a slightly easier version.

You are given the task of offing pd.

Somehow you have to make it look like an unlikely but totally distracting accident or awful natural causes. Either way ideally creating further rifts between her former and current power groups. You have unlimited intelligence/investigative capabilities and not insubstantial abilities to control or influence the environmentboth physical and social around her and anyone she comes into contact with.

How do you do it?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Guess Princess Di got unlucky...there were dozens before her ( her older sister Sarah, plus some very unlikely names such as Susan George the actress and the late Kanga Tryon :unsure:. By the time he got to number 30 I guess the pressure to wed someone post Camilla became too great.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/10436036/Prince-Charles-and-his-relationships.html

HOLA4410

Here's a slightly easier version.

You are given the task of offing pd.

Somehow you have to make it look like an unlikely but totally distracting accident or awful natural causes. Either way ideally creating further rifts between her former and current power groups. You have unlimited intelligence/investigative capabilities and not insubstantial abilities to control or influence the environmentboth physical and social around her and anyone she comes into contact with.

How do you do it?

Slip a land mine under her the next time she's touring the hotspots?

Oo oo, I know! Slip her a terminal STD with a poke from a pointy umbrella, nobody would ever rumble that as murder given her previous!

HOLA4411

Archived