One-percent

HOLA441
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

This tragedy is a startling example of how we can no longer trust the Media to report the facts nor can we, seemingly, trust the Police to report the facts either.

Currently there are at least two completely different 'facts' being reported about this - the Police saying that the men were not fully clothed and are not migrants. But many Media organisations still saying that there were fully clothed and are migrants.

Most sensible people, no longer trusting or believing the Police when it comes to 'mentally ill' knife attackers or who know of their dismal record on islamic paedophile gangs, now simply cannot trust what the Police say. What a shocking state of affairs for a democracy as old as ours. But the Media's politically correct pro-islamist agenda means that we can't trust what they are reporting either.

The fact that there are two, at least, entirely conflicting reports coming from the Police and from parts of the Media does seem to justify many people totally lacking any faith in what either is saying.

The reputation of info from the MSM or the police is poor these days. And deservedly so after proven cover-ups, distortions, and campaigns against dissidents who go against the 'narrative'. It's like 'Kremlinology' in the Soviet Union in the 70s where you have to try and deduce what's actually happening vs what the authorities are willing to tell you, and trying to eliminate the parts of the official story that are obviously or probably cobblers.
The SU had the papers Isvestia (news) and Pravda (truth). The Russian joke was that there was 'no truth in Isvestia, and no news in Pravda'. It's getting like that with any official or MSM pronouncement that's got anything to do with immigration or Islam (to name but two).

HOLA445
HOLA446

In the past there was more opportunity to learn the less hard, non-terminal, terminal way.

For example, I noticed a while ago that nippers sailing tiny dinghies were being forced to wear helmets. Apparently this is to protect them so they don't get bashed by the boom. Now, it's true that being bashed by the boom is a popular way to end up unconscious - and, soon, dead - in the water. But not with the lightweight booms and low forces involved with seven year olds in Optimists. In fact a bash on on the bonce in one of those is a bloody good way to learn the lesson in a nice painful manner before you move on to boats where the boom can kill you.

One of the more depressing things I've seen recently was a group of children being taken for a walk - all with high visibility whatever-you-call-the-thing-you-stick-over-your-jacket on, and all holding on to a rope with rings in it. Another one was seeing them being made to wear life jackets on a canal boat (I first saw them walking along the canal, which would've been even worse, but the boat came around the coner and they got on to it).

HOLA447

So if it turns out these 5 were from the London area then it seems I may have jumped to conclusions. Hands up.

Then again - the Police stating there was no indication they were migrants - with no details of identification and 5 random blokes fully clothed in the water - means they jumped to conclusions as well. Same with the BBC.

I don't have a duty to the public - they do.

HOLA448

One of the more depressing things I've seen recently was a group of children being taken for a walk - all with high visibility whatever-you-call-the-thing-you-stick-over-your-jacket on, and all holding on to a rope with rings in it. Another one was seeing them being made to wear life jackets on a canal boat (I first saw them walking along the canal, which would've been even worse, but the boat came around the coner and they got on to it).

I see a group of the neon cladded kids near where I work as well. It is truly depressing. Theay already stand out compared to the rest of the population in a park - they are 3 ft 3 ffs !!

HOLA449

So if it turns out these 5 were from the London area then it seems I may have jumped to conclusions. Hands up.

Then again - the Police stating there was no indication they were migrants - with no details of identification and 5 random blokes fully clothed in the water - means they jumped to conclusions as well. Same with the BBC.

Nothing wrong with jumping to conclusions, they can be corrected afterwards.

Five foreign looking clothed men found drowned off a beach close to France strongly suggests an attempt at illegal immigration gone wrong.

It just happened not to be the case on this occasion.

HOLA4410

And me, but then again it has got to the point, as others have posted, that tptb, media, police, etc can no longer be trusted to tell the truth. In light of this, it is only natural to take what crumbs are offered in therms of truth and then try to weave these into a coherent narrative ourselves.

HOLA4411

I see a group of the neon cladded kids near where I work as well. It is truly depressing. Theay already stand out compared to the rest of the population in a park - they are 3 ft 3 ffs !!

I suppose that me and my brother are hugely irresponsible for going sea kayaking with my 5 year old nephew (everyone wearing life jackets there though, and he had a wetsuit too). I rather suspect he'll grow up somewhat more sensible than most of his contempories.

HOLA4412

I see that sort of thing now and then - jackets and the rope - but they have always been nursery age children and as such I don't think it's unreasonable. What you would do with one or two of your own could be quite different from being responsible for a number of other people's small children, especially near traffic or water.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

This is unreal sussex police have reported Katie Hopkins to twitter for this speculation on the cambersands corpses. They cant arrest her because it is not illegal.

Her online poll gave the answers as: “Aspiring footballers”, “Mentally ill”, "Fans of Anders Brevik” and “Big fans of inflatables”.

Following a complaint from a member of the public, Sussex Police replied: “Incredibly insensitive, although not criminal. We suggest reporting her to Twitter. We have already."

HOLA4415

I see that sort of thing now and then - jackets and the rope - but they have always been nursery age children and as such I don't think it's unreasonable. What you would do with one or two of your own could be quite different from being responsible for a number of other people's small children, especially near traffic or water.

That's exactly the sort of age where you don't want to give them the impression that roads, water etc. aren't something to worry about, which too much protection of that sort will do. The instincts we need to deal sensibly with the world are being developed at that age. Of course there's a balance to be struck but I think that example goes rather past reasonable precautions.

HOLA4416

Youve answered you own question.

These will be kids farmed out to childcare. They will be 'looked' after by a bunch of braindead wonen wholl have spent the morning texting.

If the kids did not have hivis jackets on then the dopey cows will not know which kid they are looking after.

HOLA4417

There's also a danger of dulling the alertness of the adults. "It's all OK, they've got hi-viz, lifejackets, and a rope". Well, maybe. But I'd prefer teachers to realise that if they don't have enough staff to monitor kids walking along the street or canal path in normal attire then they really don't have enough staff to be out there.

HOLA4418

I think lufe jsckets on a canal is sensible.

Theres a much high risk of falling off and twatting your head, losing conscienceness and drowning.

HOLA4419

There's also a danger of dulling the alertness of the adults. "It's all OK, they've got hi-viz, lifejackets, and a rope". Well, maybe. But I'd prefer teachers to realise that if they don't have enough staff to monitor kids walking along the street or canal path in normal attire then they really don't have enough staff to be out there.

Yeah but that would cost more....

Mary Poppins 1to1 = 30k year.

Shazza childcare = 50 a morning.

HOLA4420

This is unreal sussex police have reported Katie Hopkins to twitter for this speculation on the cambersands corpses. They cant arrest her because it is not illegal.

Her online poll gave the answers as: Aspiring footballers, Mentally ill, "Fans of Anders Brevik and Big fans of inflatables.

Following a complaint from a member of the public, Sussex Police replied: Incredibly insensitive, although not criminal. We suggest reporting her to Twitter. We have already."

1984. They should be ridiculed for that response but, I fear, a nation ofnidiots will agree with them. Dark days.

HOLA4421

Her online poll gave the answers as: “Aspiring footballers”, “Mentally ill”, "Fans of Anders Brevik” and “Big fans of inflatables”.

Following a complaint from a member of the public, Sussex Police replied: “Incredibly insensitive, although not criminal. We suggest reporting her to Twitter. We have already."

Why TF do the modern plod think that their job is to help censor the internet of legal posts?

HOLA4422

I think lufe jsckets on a canal is sensible.

Theres a much high risk of falling off and twatting your head, losing conscienceness and drowning.

Been a few cases over the years of just that, in the Harecastle tunnel in 2013 for example. We wear them on rivers which are much more dangerous. But on canals its very unusual circumstances were they make a difference and a big inconvenience so as usual you weigh up the risks.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Last time I was in the ship, watching the greasy pole :) a couple of years ago, me and my mate were accused of being incomers by one of the east side middle aged knobs

Some semi retired twt from boroway or wakey or donnie rocking up in town with their post divorce thai bride, working as a taxi driver.

Yo no bring in dollar mista i go fckyfcky in town with richman!

dont leave me. ill earn more. things will pick up in September...

if thet were from the eastside theyd have twatted you and youd be able to work out the family as they all look the same. besides theyd have been drinking at fisherman clubas its cheaper,local and no tourists.

Archived