House Price Crash Forum

Nibiru - Planet X

workingpoor

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3754717/Will-world-END-month-Conspiracy-theorists-claim-Planet-X-collision-course-Earth.html

Will the world end next month? Conspiracy theorists claim 'Planet X' is on a collision course for Earth.

And being covered up by Scientists & Governments who want to conceal this impending doomsday.

A video has appeared on YouTube claiming to capture footage of the mysterious planet, alongside a blood moon, which they say marks the beginning of the end.

For years, conspiracy theorists have claimed that Nibiru, or Planet X an alleged planet with a large orbit will wreak havoc on Earth.

However, this is the first theory to link NIbiru to a blood moon event, claiming that the mysterious planet is to blame.

HOLA442

and of course, being the Daily Mail, you can always expect the comments to reflect the things that really matter:

Ramone Love, Las Vegas, United States, about an hour ago

"Guess I picked the wrong time to buy a new house."

:lol:

Seriously though. This is a pretty dire piece of drivel. The sort of thing would expect to see in the Express, or worse. I can't believe that the Mail would see fit to print this nonsense - and in the science section no less. Must have been a 'quiet news day', as I believe the phrase is in media circles.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Yawn, they only write this nonsense to discredit anyone who questions the official line.

What they are implying is:

'Conspiracy theorists' believe in this kind of nonsense, therefore anybody who questions the official line about anything must be a lunatic.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Yawn, they only write this nonsense to discredit anyone who questions the official line.

'Conspiracy theorists' believe in this kind of nonsense, therefore anybody who questions the official line about anything must be a lunatic.

The primary motivation is space filling in the press.

I agree though that throwing the blanket of "conspiracy theory" over this then discredits all of them. As the lunatic posters on David Icke drown the thoughtful posts in arrant nonsense. As with Erranta on here I suspect that this is deliberate, though not necessarily organised.

HOLA447

Yep

The crisis actors are another fine example of this.

HOLA448

I'm sure I read on here that we're simply free range cattle, and Earth is just a big farm. When the population reaches a certain peak, our alien creators will return to harvest their livestock for food, body parts, cog grease, pokemons whatever.

Hence the cult of perpetual growth.

Pyramids etc testify the civilisations which previously grazed on this planet.

HOLA449

I'm sure I read on here that we're simply free range cattle, and Earth is just a big farm. When the population reaches a certain peak, our alien creators will return to harvest their livestock for food, body parts, cog grease, pokemons whatever.

Hence the cult of perpetual growth.

Pyramids etc testify the civilisations which previously grazed on this planet.

I think the cult of perpetual growth comes from a desire to not having to work ALL your life, some can be "promoted" out of the cycle of production and do other useful work that doesnt involve getting killed.

HOLA4410

I think the cult of perpetual growth comes from a desire to not having to work ALL your life, some can be "promoted" out of the cycle of production and do other useful work that doesnt involve getting killed.

If it did that then that would be what we're trying to achieve. Nope, it's an obsession with growth for its own sake rather than a means to an end, with at best some vague handwaving about how a few other things might fall out of it. If people thought otherwise it wouldn't be regarded as the one and only thing that mattered.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

If it did that then that would be what we're trying to achieve. Nope, it's an obsession with growth for its own sake rather than a means to an end, with at best some vague handwaving about how a few other things might fall out of it. If people thought otherwise it wouldn't be regarded as the one and only thing that mattered.

I think the obsession came from my first point, but we are way beyond that and have been in the vice grip of deficit spending and exponential borrowing...not obsession...compulsion.

Deflation is the natural order of progress...

HOLA4413

Astronomers don't really know if this planet exists or not.

The theory goes it is way beyond the edge of the solar system and it's at least 3 times bigger than earth. And it's way way beyond Pluto. And the asteroids in that area are been held by gravitational effects of so called planet X, that's how they can tell that there is something out there.

HOLA4414

Archived