House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Henry Got Annoyed...

Poor old Henry Pryor finally cracked and got annoyed at my very persistent tweeting of the graph below.

Is he getting a bit, annoyed at the current non-functioning housing ponzi ?

Henry if you're reading, I like you but that was a bit rude. It's not my fault the country's been run by a group of self serving banker puppers (IMHO).

To be fare to him he did say it was an important message....So here it is again.

CqerG3wXYAU78_u.jpg

Lol, what did he say that was rude?

Edit - I haven't seen it obviously, I take it this was on Twitter?

Yes.

Fair play to him he did interact.

I think he is as fed up with the non-functioning market as much as the rest of him.

No need to get p*ssed off with some facts.

Yes.

Fair play to him he did interact.

I think he is as fed up with the non-functioning market as much as the rest of him.

No need to get p*ssed off with some facts.

I'm never quite sure what to make of him but then I only see the odd tweet or comment in the press that gets reposted here. Keep up the good work though, if you're pi55ing people off, your message is getting out there :)

I'm never quite sure what to make of him but then I only see the odd tweet or comment in the press that gets reposted here. Keep up the good work though, if you're pi55ing people off, your message is getting out there :)

That's exactly what I thought :-)

:ph34r: ANGER :ph34r:

I#m not sure if I am right about this but I might have seen a tweet from him last week complaining about the lack of government support for the BTlers....happy to stand corrected if I am wrong on that.

Poor old Henry Pryor finally cracked and got annoyed at my very persistent tweeting of the graph below.

Is he getting a bit, annoyed at the current non-functioning housing ponzi ?

Henry if you're reading, I like you but that was a bit rude. It's not my fault the country's been run by a group of self serving banker puppers (IMHO).

To be fare to him he did say it was an important message....So here it is again.

CqerG3wXYAU78_u.jpg

Give the guy a break.

He's one of the few media types that actually seems to care about the housing crises.