House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oliver Sutton

Germany To Tell People To Stockpile Food And Water In Case Of Attacks:

And yet they carry on inviting them in. Cognitive dissonance on another level.

Maybe it's the biggest ambush in history?

The German government certainly seems concerned about something, civil unrest / war on the streets is my guess.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4845277,00.html

Merkel urges Turkish-rooted residents to be loyal to Germany

Amid concerns domestic political arguments in Turkey could spill onto German streets, the chancellor says she expects long-time Turkish residents in Germany to 'develop a high degree of loyalty to our country.'

Stock-piling yesterday. Civil defence today. I'm guessing tomorrow it's either DEFCON1 or Angela rolls her tanks into the Sudetenland.

And I'll bet of course the first and predominant demographic to actively try and avoid putting on a uniform and facing any personal danger will likely be the very sort of bleeding heart intellectually deficient lefties whose morally bankrupt socio-economic thought processes have helped to bring Germany to state that may possibly result in it facing some sort of attack, whether originating from within or from outside.