House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

erranta

Whale Photographed In Central London

Tony Woodley, of the British Divers Marine Life Rescue, which will be handling the rescue, said her welfare was the main priority.

He said if attempts to re-direct her downstream failed, it may be necessary to put her down to prevent from suffering further.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4631396.stm

Arrrrr...

I hope they manage to save the poor mite. I love animals I do. Prefer them to people any day!

Far tastier ...

So when I started a thread about the whale and linked it to the increase of house prices due to the new leisure activity of whale watching it got moved to the off-topic forum.

Is cannibalism and whale eating now acceptable topics for the forum?!

Cannibalism would certainly help the HPC along... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn right!

When the Apocalypso Cull comes, whether it is in a Mad Max 2 or Blade runner / Soylent Green style, we'll be grateful for all those morbidly obese folks who have fattened themselves up nicely for the pot.

How thoughtful of them, my faith in the chubby parts of humanity helping future generations is restored.

:D