House Price Crash Forum

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Well I've had me dinner, and curled one round the pipe.

Anyone fancy a quick fight before Mrs XYY gets a very sore fanny..?

XYY

You do what it says on the packet! "man" It's a bad word now, as is "woman". A stupid thing that makes babies! How do reclaim these words to be what they meant?

HOLA444

Its exactly this hunter gatherer/classification/ranking urge that games like WoW and more latterly Pokemon Go are tapping into.

Its why I studiously avoid such things, because I know my deep seated competitive urge will kick in and prevent me from simply enjoying taking part.

Yes, there are a lot of things that I'd enjoy but I simply won't do because I know that they will unlock my competitive monster and I will have to be the best and waste endless time trying to do this however pointless that may be.

Pokemon Go would fit the bill nicely so that's definitely not going onto my phone.

HOLA445

You do what it says on the packet! "man" It's a bad word now, as is "woman". A stupid thing that makes babies! How do reclaim these words to be what they meant?

We have to give these young men and women clear and unambiguous role models.

I'm more than happy to knock-out a few of these young blurks, and shag a few of their lasses for the sake of the cause like...

XYY

HOLA446

We have to give these young men and women clear and unambiguous role models.

I'm more than happy to knock-out a few of these young blurks, and shag a few of their lasses for the sake of the cause like...

XYY

You are a holy man. The Church is proud of its Northern Bishop.

HOLA447

You've become such a charmer since you got that saxophone haven't you.

Learn to play the start of Careless Whisper and that bit from Baker Street and you'll have any bird you want, Pin!

I'm still trying with the large clarinet from Hell. I'm getting there, but slowly. I don't believe it is a wooing device. :huh:

HOLA448

Archived