House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Man's Throat Slit In Margate, Kent

A man was stabbed 5 times in broad daylight in Margate, Kent, yesterday.

The Police have so far not yet given a description of the attacker despite, apparently, it being witnessed by a sizeable group of people out shopping.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/699721/Horror-Margate-Kent-man-throat-slit-brutal-stabbing-Seaside

These threads are becoming almost masturbatory.

It's all about the anticipation of finding out about the attacker. If it's what we're hoping for, then oh yeah, we're right again; if not, let's quietly forget about it.

It's all about the anticipation of finding out about the attacker. If it's what we're hoping for, then oh yeah, we're right again; if not, let's quietly forget about it.

I suspect, from reading various reports, that it some local feud rather than anything terrorist related. However, this ongoing reluctance to give descriptions of the attackers does not help matters.

His attacker is still on the loose and police have appealed to the public for more information.

I think a mistake has been made. This is not actually an incident, rather a leak of a question from a recent police force written exam paper:

A man stabs another in broad daylight in Margate at the back of Iceland.

Q1) how old was the attacker? (5 points);

Q2) identify the ethnic grouping of the attacker. (5 points);

Q3) how tall was the attacker? (5 points);

Q4) state the type of clothing worn by the attacker (5 points);

After all, if this were an actual incident with eye-witnesses, it would be dangerous and make little sense to ask the above when they are already known.

Yes, it's not as if knife crime is that rare. When I first moved to east London, there were reports of stabbings practically every week.

It's f8cking Dole on Sea. Kent's filthy arsehole! What do you expect?

+1

Dole On Sea! Brilliant MrPin and very true.

I;m not popular, but I speak what I see! :blink:

One of ex lady friends (now gone) asked some fine motorcycling "gentlemen" for some truth, and I have it!

Oh mr pin, you're very popular on here and speak sense too!

Good Lord another fool! Don't believe what I say, Look for yourself! :wacko: When you listen to somebody else, it's to their advantage.Look for yourself. See things and think! ^_^

'Zombie Knives' Sellers Face Jail As Ban Comes Into Force This Week

http://news.sky.com/story/zombie-knives-sellers-face-jail-as-ban-comes-into-force-this-week-10537374

"Zombie killer knives glamorise violence and cause devastating damage - they have no place whatsoever in our society."

Alf Hitchcock, lead on knife crime at the National Police Chiefs' Council, said: "Zombie knives are absolutely horrific weapons.

"Forces are determined to reduce the harm caused by these and all other dangerous weapons."

It was Margate Pride on Saturday, although there's no mention of it - it was absolutely heaving.

Anecdotally, I've recently starting seeing a lady who lives in Cliftonville area who decided a cheap flat and low cost freelance lifestyle was a better option that the huge cost of living in London. I can't blame her. There are some interesting things happening there, quirky bars and generally younger people taking advantage of low rents etc. However, I did explain it to someone the other day that as nice as it is, you still fear that a turn down the wrong street will see you being 'stabbed up'. But as someone said earlier on the thread, it's no different to how you feel in most parts of London.

'Zombie Knives' Sellers Face Jail As Ban Comes Into Force This Week

http://news.sky.com/story/zombie-knives-sellers-face-jail-as-ban-comes-into-force-this-week-10537374

"Zombie killer knives glamorise violence and cause devastating damage - they have no place whatsoever in our society."

Alf Hitchcock, lead on knife crime at the National Police Chiefs' Council, said: "Zombie knives are absolutely horrific weapons.

"Forces are determined to reduce the harm caused by these and all other dangerous weapons."

Ah... that probably explains the recent uptick in news stories about knife crime.

Joe/Josephine Public: "Oh...another stabbing, something must be done".

Govt: "Don't worry we got your back. By...erm...banning zombie knives".

Joe/Josephine Public: "Swoon. Thank you Mr Govt. "

One conspiracy theory is as good another, isn't it?