House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

southmartin

Black Swan This Sunday

Yep, i'm calling it...

having invested far too much time (e.g. over an hour ;-) on warped conspiracy theory websites, I'm sticking my neck out and saying the 'event' that kicks it all off will happen on Sunday

Georgia guidestones - if anyone's interested.

Looking forward to being proved a complete sucker on Monday (if Monday arrives of course !!)

Even if I was interested this post is useless as it tells me nothing about how someone has come to this conclusion that a mysterious unspecified something will happen on Sunday

In did use google. However, I think it is to start threads and not explain the zidiotte in question.

:lol:

If you google "zidiotte" this thread comes fifth in the results.

Great word though, pleasing to the ear.

Hey, if you google "black swan this sunday southmartin" this thread comes out top. WHich must mean all the links explaining the event that actually will happen have been erased by the powers that be. Now I'm getting nervous.

OK dammit - i'll post a sodding link. And there's me expecting you all to just take my word for the end of days this weekend (shortly after Antiques Roadshow to be exact)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL6Du50HMcU

Very intriguing ... Not because I believe in prophecy but because someone went to a lot of effort to create thing. Stains on top a bit sinister!

Is it a cryptic invitation to a pub meet?

Yes, this was my first thought. See other threads that have gravitated towards seaside towns, the black horse on church street Whitby is excellent.

Where is Erranta when you need him

Allow me:

ER - Elizabeth II

RAN - vb. went

TA - Territorial Army

So it would seem there will be a military coup on Sunday, after which the Queen will be exiled.

Allow me:

ER - Elizabeth II

RAN - vb. went

TA - Territorial Army

So it would seem there will be a military coup on Sunday, after which the Queen will be exiled.

Where to? She owns most of the planet.

Utter pretentious nonsense. I'm almost 64 years old. At least five times in my lifetime a neat-extinction event has been predicted by some crackpot for humanity. I'm still waiting. The scariest was at 8 years old when my grandma died the day before the predicted extinction event. She always was a woman ahead of her time.

So it turns out our new PM has chosen this week to go away on a walking holiday to Switzerland...

I think if I had to choose a relatively close place which was safe in the event of a collapse, I think that would be on my list.

I forgot to mention, I was going through some old recorded stuff on my pvr the other day, and I watched "Population Boom" which had those big stone tablets in it. Didn't mention the extinction event though.

Utter pretentious nonsense. I'm almost 64 years old. At least five times in my lifetime a neat-extinction event has been predicted by some crackpot for humanity. I'm still waiting. The scariest was at 8 years old when my grandma died the day before the predicted extinction event. She always was a woman ahead of her time.

Maybe you've just been lucky?

Nothing will happen this Sunday (at least nothing that would wipe out large parts of the world population).

The attempt to reduce the world population to 500 million by the 'elites' (Soros, Rockefeller, Rothschild family, Bush family, Bill Gates and others) has been going on for decades (weaponised vaccines, junk food, poisoned drinking water, engineered viruses, diesel fumes, big pharma pills), fortunately for us their plans haven't been very successful.

They have been trying to start WW3 in the last few years as a means to drastically reduce world population (and to cover up the bankrupt financial system) but that won't happen either, we might get very close to it, but there will be no global (or even regional) nuclear war.

Have a good weekend! B)

The US has quietly positioned a load of military kit in S E Asia in recent weeks. Not just their various different bombers, but loads of fighter squadrons and THAAD missile systems.

Lots of sabre rattling going on.