House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thombleached

Red Heads Go Free @ Twycross Zoo

Technically speaking, being a red head is not an ethnic type. Rather it is the result of the MC1R recessive gene variant.

Jusayin' is all ...

That's just what an apologist for racism would say...

;)

I'm a ginger, still got plenty of it (I'm 52) and I'd have to say that it's been a very positive thing in my life (not just for getting into Zoos for free).

Bring it on. I'd rather be ginger than slaphead......

Sunburn is a pig though :(

I'm ginger and bald - beat that !!

Technically speaking, being a red head is not an ethnic type. Rather it is the result of the MC1R recessive gene variant.

Jusayin' is all ...

Some black people have red hair, there was Redhead Kingpin and the FBI. I don't remember the song but he was black and a natural ginger. I think there was a newspaper story about it at the time, it wasn't a common combination but there were a fair few about.

This isn't meant to be gingerist or racist in case anybody reads it that way.

I'm ginger and bald - beat that !!

Adam Peatty is ginger. I bet you look just like him after a fortnight somewhere sunny ...

Team+GB+Swimming+Squad+Media+Access+QSJe

Adam Peatty is ginger. I bet you look just like him after a fortnight somewhere sunny ...

Team+GB+Swimming+Squad+Media+Access+QSJe

He would need to work out a little more.

:)

Some black people have red hair, there was Redhead Kingpin and the FBI. I don't remember the song but he was black and a natural ginger. I think there was a newspaper story about it at the time, it wasn't a common combination but there were a fair few about.

This isn't meant to be gingerist or racist in case anybody reads it that way.

That's a strange combination. I met a red haired Arabic bloke in Egypt. He wasn't called Mohammed. He was Abdul.