House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Cupping. Anyone Done It?

It's sounds as stupid as putting your parts in a vacuum cleaner.

Im nor sure if its totally stupid.

Like massage and acupuncture, it does seem oto have an effect.

Maybe increases blood flow to certain area.

Ive not had acupuncture - hyginene worries.

But I do have physio - which is basically a massage. Otherwise I have a problematic muscle area on my back which is prone to become painful.

My God, how many 'parts' do you have?

I'm a man of many parts!

I reckon the cupping marks at the Olympics are a feint - the US team has just painted some circles on with dye in the expectation that the opposition will waste all the time that should be spent training on getting their body cupped.

Hoover Dustette ?

You know I'm talking Kirby. Eat your plastic sh!t Mr Dyson.

Job creation? and new devices (alongside the crystals and nail consumables ) that'll require special packaging and think of the release of tax credits and the boost to the GDP.

First movers have the marketing advantage "Cupped so and so Olympic gold medal winner"

Shaped like an Olympic ring might be significant as well. Margins matter.

Pretty medieval.

But then again, leeches and maggots are back in fashion.

Perhaps we will hear about athletes being bled before a big game soon.

I reckon the cupping marks at the Olympics are a feint - the US team has just painted some circles on with dye in the expectation that the opposition will waste all the time tht should be spent training on getting their body cupped.

You may be on to something.

Did not the Americans claim that Mark Spitz's moustache was the reason why he won so many gold medals resulting in loads of Russian swimmers growing moustaches?

From what I read about cupping it can leave your skin sore and tender for several days afterwards. Other people feel drained. So if you can get your competitors to do it?

On the other hand, some people report that it makes them much more energetic so maybe cupping needs to be banned?

http://www.lovieacupuncture.com/cupping/

Pretty medieval.

But then again, leeches and maggots are back in fashion.

Perhaps we will hear about athletes being bled before a big game soon.

I believe that the trick is to get bled several weeks before the big game, and then put it back just before show time.

I went on a fantastic stag do a couple of years ago. A great time was had by all but during the worst excesses the nicest guy there by a mile got cupped; nothing to do with me. And he turned up to the wedding a week later with a ridiculous red welt on his forehead. He wore it well but his girlfriend was not in the mood to wear it; she cornered me while I was at the bar with my mum (who'd helped with the admin and been invited to the reception) and wouldn't shut up about how he might have a stupid looking welt on his head, but nonetheless was seriously well endowed and a fantastic lover.

To my mum's credit she smiled and laughed and never held it against me. Bit awkward though. 6 months previous she'd made up the team in a pub quiz with said mate, who was at the time doing a PhD in Physics. My mum would have completed a physics PhD had I not got in the way.

Infact cupping and stabbing are quite a good combo, provided she does't mind a bit of Lana Del Rey backwards, if you follow my drift. Anymore culinary terms you'd care for me to comment on?

Before I opened this thread I thought it was going to be about a sexual practice I hadn't heard of.

Not too many years ago I had to attend a sexual health course for works with young people. When the undernoted was mentioned I thought WTF is that. Always remember to use a protective barrier if you want to indulge :)

rimming

The act of using one's tongue on the ******** rim of another person in order to gain and/or give sexual pleasure.

Insertion of the tongue is not necessary. Circular motions in the clockwise directions are supposedly better in the Northern hemisphere, and anti-clockwise ones in the Southern.

"If he wipes his ass well, I'll give him a good rimming"

And no I don't fancy trying cupping either.

It's as mad as loom bands. :(