House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Frederick Borp III

Wait!

Guest muttley

"Three/Four Bedroomed Accomodation"

:lol::lol:

So much better than a boring old "Four bedroomed accomodation"

It's SSTC - Keep an eye on it, it may not go through to completion.

I live nearby and many EAs are whacking up SOLD as soon as they get a sniff of interest, never mind a sale! I have seen many SOLD only to come back for sale in a few weeks.

so that's what happened to James Bond's arch enemy Ernst Stavro Blofeld; he became an estate agent in Lancashire.

That's right it's a little known fact.

I read Bond History at the University of Aberdeen in the early 70's and I can tell you:

Ernst Stavro Blofeld first appears in Ian Fleming's ninth novel, "Thunderball", as the mastermind behind the Special Executive for Counterintelligence Revenge and Extortion, or SPECTRE. Blofeld was born in Gdynia, Poland, to a Polish father and a Greek mother on 28 May 1908 (this was also Fleming's birthdate). He studied economics and political history at the University of Warsaw and then engineering and radionics at the Warsaw Technical Institute. At the age of 22 he started work in an administrative post at the Ministry of Posts and Telegraphs. Here he gained access to many secret communications, especially with Poland on the verge of war. This lead to his first scheme, selling this information to overseas secret services. He soon moved to Sweden, and when it became clear which side was going to win the War he started selling his information to the Allies. He finished the War wealthy and with decorations from the British, Americans and French. He then slipped away to Poulton le Fylde, where he started to formulate the plans for an Estate Agency - a private enterprise for private profit".

There you have it.

FPIII

That's right it's a little known fact.

He studied economics and political history at the University of Warsaw and then engineering and radionics at the Warsaw Technical Institute.

FPIII

can't be him then, seems far too intelligent and well qualified to be an EA.

I drove past that very house the other day, my OH commented on the for sale board to which I said "they won't get much for that, they've put the windows in upside down".

Can't wait to see what its actually gone for.